✯E✯

ღ

I have no idea for how long, I am laying here with open eyes. Just because of that stupid kid's nonsense paper plane game. I am feeling guilty, why I have no idea. I didn't even do anything wrong, it was clearly his mistake that he was trying to talk to me even though I was clearly not interested in befriends with him. I turned around to get in more comfortable position and closed my eyes in hope to get some sleep.

I was just about to sleep when a loud and annoying sound echoed in the room. I turned off the alarm and got up getting ready for school. I was feeling so drained today because of lack of sleep, that I didn't want to waste my energy even by moving my finger. But still, I dragged my feet towards the school unwillingly because today morning me dad called me reminding me about my studies, my parents really can't let me live in peace.

When I entered the class I was thankful to hoseok for not coming to me, shouting. Which was very unusual because since I entered this school, there has not been a single day on which he didn't greet me with a big smile. But its not like I miss it, anyway I like peace. I took my seat and continued my daily routine of looking outside.

After a while, jimin entered the room and my eyes stuck on him. But my forehead creased when he stood up in front of my seat. "can i sit here?" he asked, I could barely listen his voice. But because my eyes were already on his lips, so I could tell that he was asking me permission to sit beside me. I just nodded and shift a bit to create a room for him and he removed his bag, sitting next to me.

"thank you for letting me sit here hyung. Hoseok hyung is also not here, so-" jimin thanked me, but his face was void of any emotion. This was the first Time I saw him without a smile. I wanted to ask him if he was angry because of my yesterday's behaviour but something just stopped me and I just nodded looking back away.

After some time the teacher entered the class

After some time the teacher entered the class. And started saying something, about which I don't care because my eyes were glued to jimin's pencil box, filled with colourful cartoon pencils and pens. It was so wierd to see any teenager to use this type of things. Soon, I looked away to take my own book but a annoyed sigh left my lips as I did not find my pen in my bag. I threw my bag away with a huff. I turned to jimin, thinking about borrowing his pen. But when my eyes fell on his bunny pen, It just killed my mood and I put my head down on the desk. It was not that I hate this boy but I just couldnot let one simple moment to spoil my eight years effort, to prove myself as a strong and bad boy.