✯L✯

ღ

Tired, that's how I am feeling today. I cannot even move my body. I am weak, my whole body is lifeless, I don't want to getup. But I know that's not the option for me, or else I'll die if I keep starving for one more day. It's been three days since I last ate and that also because jimin gave me his lunch. I can't believe it how I am so pathetic.

I kicked the blanket and got on my feet. It felt like, my body is too heavy for my legs to h angle its weight. With a sigh I dragged myself to the bathroom. "fuck!" I cursed when u realised there is no cloth left for me to wear, or I may say no 'black' cloth left. There was this black and white t-shirt sitting in the corner, I eyed it in disgust before I pulled it out.

 There was this black and white t-shirt sitting in the corner, I eyed it in disgust before I pulled it out

It's so wierd to see myself in any color other than black, I cringed looking at my reflection on mirror.

As I made my way towards my class, everyone was looking at me weirdly as if they have seen done alien. "what the fuck! What do you think you are looking at? Huh? You four eyed animal?!" I said glaring at the closest boy. All the people around me laughed at him they went to their classrooms and his eyes widen cartoonically and he readjusted his specs before ran away. I smirked satisfied, knowing very well that someone was going to cry the next moment because of me. This feeling of being powerful gave me some confidence.

I set my bag on the desk and placed my head on the desk. I knew I was going to sleep whole class, not just because all the classes of today was boring but also because I am dizzy. It looks impossible to even sit straight. I didn't even looked at jimin today, if he is here or not. But i dont care about anything right now. I don't want anyone to see how pathetic I am, who can't manage to feed himself.

I felt like someone was shaking my body harshly. My head snapped in that direction and my hand raised with same pace but before I could hit the person I heard a shout. "ITS JIMIN!" and my hand suddenly stopped just before it could come in contact with the cheek of the frightened boy in front of me.

"you want to die!" I spoke bitterly and hoseok peeked from behind jimin and waved his hand at me. "the school is over and I even told him to not wake you up but he just-" hoseok explained from behind jimin. And my attention got back to jimin for explanation . "I thought you have to go to cafe so I just" he trailed looking at his shoes.