✯P✯

ღ

I am hungry now. Not just because I am surrounded by food but also because I have not eaten since yesterday morning. And that is because I have still not got my payment for this month and I seriously wish I had saved my last month's money. But no, how can it be possible? Specially, when I am min yoongi. I am sitting in the canteen with other all these fools and this delicious smell invading my nostrils is making me annoyed. "I think I should leave" I said quickly before racing out of the canteen, I really don't want to embaress myself by loosing my control from myself. I just went to the playground and sat on the isolated bench. For some minutes I looked at some idiots playing basketball before I looked away because these people dont even know how to play yet they are trying to be cool and having an empty stomach is making me even more annoyed. I turned around now my back facing them

Soon the ball fell in front of me and I sighed. These fuckers don't even know how to play. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and my head snapped in that direction, ready to scold whoever dare to disturb me. I was expecting some dumb asking for ball but my eyes fall on the face I was avoiding since yesterday,jimin. "you didn't eat?" jimin asked and I frowned. Why do he care? "HEY SHORTIE!! PASS THHE BALL!" I heatd someone shout for that basketball group and jimin picked the ball and turned around. He was about to throw it when I held on his wrist and took the ball with one hand and threw it on the opposite direction. "TAKE IT YOURSELF!" I shouted back and he looked at me like a dumb boy, that he is. He then extended his hands towards me and I looked at his hand with confusion. But it was not juts his hand but he was holding a lunch box.

"I am not hungry" i denied but soon I looked down embarrassed, when my belly made a loud embarrassing noise

"I am not hungry" i denied but soon I looked down embarrassed, when my belly made a loud embarrassing noise. "take it hyung. I brought it specially for you" he said with a insisting eyes and I took it without thinking twice.

Eight thousand, Two hundred and eighty five. I thought taking a step more. Ah, why is feeling my flat so far today, its more like my feet are too heavy to take even one more step. And my hands are feeling heavy too because I have to hold this super heavy umbrella. Why I have to hold this shit? And, why is it have to rain today? I took few more steps towards the home, more like dragged them towards the home. But I frowned when I saw jimin standing at the bus stop in front of me. Whet Iss he doing there? Why is he not going to his home? My eyes widened in realisation that he doesn't have an umbrella. I looked at him and then at my own umbrella. I slowly walked to him and stood beside him. But he didn't notice me, maybe because he was too busy in looking at the poring drops. "y-you don't have an umbrella?" I said and he flinched and turned around looking at me with wide eyes, before shooking his head. "here" I said extending the umbrella towards him but he refused to take it. "no. You can keep it and I'll wait for this rain to stop" he said looking at his shoes. I exhaled deeply before I closed the umbrella and kept it against the bench beside him, before leaving.