Just another day

Many people look back at their childhood and reminisce. They think of days where the real world hadn't hit them and they could act out and not get in trouble because "they didn't know any better" but not Kid he didn't like his childhood maybe it was because he was made to feel less than average or maybe it was because his kindergarten was run by a bunch an insane "teachers" who thought doing experiences on children was the best way to pass the time.

   No, the real reason Kid didn't like his 5-6-year-old life was because of the time loops. the never-ending cycles of trial and error. The month's spent being a living puppet for someone else's entertainment. But it had been 9 years since then and he hadn't seen the player once. He sometimes had nightmares about it but other than that he had mostly forgotten about the player up until today.

    He was fighting for control trying to hold onto his consciousness when he heard the door open and the twins, Billy and Lilly, ran in. He tried to stay awake for as long as he could but the effort of it was keeping him in an amount of excruciating pain. Finally,
Kid gave up and let darkness swallow him. You might be thinking about what happens next or what everyone's going to do once they see that Kid had passed out. As much as I would love to answer all of your questions I think we should start from the beginning which is a very good place to start.

It was the first day of 8th grade and everyone was on the school bus. Well, except the people that couldn't afford the school bus. They had to walk. Cindy was arguing with Monty. Lily, Billy, Nugget, Penny, Ted, and Kid we're talking. Felix was Reading a book. Jerome was playing Monster Mon with Carla. Ozzie was using copious amounts of hand sanitizer and looking disgusted at the State of the school bus seats. Kid knew all the people on this bus. They all went to the same kindergarten. He lived in a small town so usually you would stay with the same group of people from kindergarten up to the end of adolescents.

The bus stopped and everyone made their way to the field in front of the school. Once they got to the doors, they scrambled into a line pushing and shoving so they could be near the front. The doors were opened by one of the teachers and everyone filtered into the halls and broke off to go find their lockers.

Cindy was still shouting at Monty as she followed him to his locker "That's so overpriced! Five dollars for a ribbon?!" "If you can't pay for it, then don't buy it" Monty looked so fed up with Cindy at this point, he could have blasted her with his wheelchair. The only thing stopping him were the several teachers nearby. He he didn't want to get study Hall, he was a businessman after all and he had things to sell.

   "ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME?!!!" Cindy screeched. Monty slammed his locker and looked directly at Cindy "If you don't shut up and go away, I won't sell you anything this week!" Cindy gave him a death glare and stomped off. Monty looked relieved. The bell rang and everyone grabbed their books and bags. Felix and a few others left towards Class A while Teddy and the rest left for Class B.

Kid felt he had gotten a boring class because all of his friends were in Class B and he was stuck in Class A. It didn't help that Class A was getting Science which was his least favorite subject. It reminded him too much of the experiments being done in his two old kindergartens. Kid was spacing out. His eyes glossed over as he used a tactic Carla taught him: How to fall sleep in class without actually closing your eyes.

    He had been working on it for a few weeks and he gotten pretty good but Carla was the best. She could even answer questions in her sleep. The teacher rambled on and on about plants and specimens. The sun was shining through the window making the smaller room feel like an oven. Kid and the rest of the class were relieved when the bell finally rang, signaling lunch. Everyone was pushing and shoving so they could get to lunch first so all the good food wouldn't be eaten. In all the hustle and bustle kid tripped and almost fell on his face but something caught him. He felt a hand on his torso pulling him up. Kid was about to thank him for catching his fall when he turned to see who it was. Felix.