219-220

Chapter 219 – Fresh and Mellow Fragrance

The full force strike of an Earthly Immortal Realm expert was fully revealed by this Earthly Immortal Jade Talisman, and it was absolutely capable of shocking the universe, shattering space, and crushing all cultivators below the Earthly Immortal Realm.

“Want to flee?” The black and luxurious robed image shouted out with a cold and indifferent voice, then its hand slightly cupped together as if he was holding a ball, and an unparalleled suction force gushed out, causing the plants and rocks on the ground to be unable to resist from being sucked up into the air. Chen Xi even noticed that the ground in a few hundred meters of his surroundings was pulled up and cracked apart before soaring up towards the hands of the image.

Under the energy of this pair of palms that absorbed everything in the world, those countless bloody lights that fled swiftly towards all directions were instantly grasped by the shapeless suction force. No matter how they struggled, it was of no use, and they were instead gradually pulled towards the large hands.

Bang!

The palm of the black and luxurious clothed image sank as it slapped out once more. The timing of the change between suction and slapping down was grasped with extreme excellence, causing those countless bloody lights to seem as if they were moving to collide with the large hand.

“Want to completely annihilate me? Absolutely impossible!” When faced with this scene, one of the countless bloody lights exploded once more with a bang, and it actually narrowly struggled free from this suction force before flashing out explosively.

The direction it flew out was actually towards Chen Xi!

The instant before Chen Xi could react, this bloody light had swiftly transformed into Fan Yunlan in black robes and a covered face. She raised her hand to lift up Chen Xi who lay on the ground before tapping the tip of her foot on the ground, and a blood wheel Magic Treasure gushed into appearance beneath her feet before swiftly flying towards the depths of the forest. Her speed was so swift that it had already surpassed the scope of the speed of sound.

Rumble!

Right when Fan Yunlan finished doing all this, the palm of the image in black and luxurious clothes had fiercely pressed onto the ground, causing an enormous pit that stretched out for an area of 300m to instantly appear on the ground. The pit was bottomless, as if it was a naturally formed abyss, and it was extremely terrifying.

“Qing Xiuyi, you actually dare injure me! I’ll surely kill you in the future!” Fan Yunlan’s voice drifted out from the faraway depths of the forest, and it revealed billowing hatred.

Qing Xiuyi frowned as she looked at the depths of the forest. Even an Earthly Immortal Jade Talisman wasn’t capable of wiping out the life of this devilish woman, and it indeed caused her to feel a trace of shock.

But the trace of surprise flashed before vanishing. She didn’t even spare a glance at the image in black and luxurious clothes in midair that gradually became weak until it vanished due to having consumed all its energy, and the tip of her foot tapped on the ground before her figure charged into the depths of the forest like a bolt of lightning.

In Qing Xiuyi’s heart, using up an Earthly Immortal Jade Talisman was nothing to feel pity about, and it was already sufficient as long as it heavily injured Fan Yunlan, so she only had to chase after them before being able to easily kill Fan Yunlan.

Most importantly, Chen Xi was still in the hands of Fan Yunlan, and she would absolutely not allow another to take advantage of her prey. So long as she killed Fan Yunlan and seized the various treasures in Chen Xi’s possession, then the value would be so great that it far surpassed the value of a single Earthly Immortal Jade Talisman, and she was able to clearly distinguish this.