141-150

Chapter 141 – Entering The Four-Symbols Layer

Outside the Buddha’s Trial Pagoda.

The atmosphere became perfectly silent to the point a falling pin could be heard.

Deathly silence.

It was boundlessly silent, as no one said a word and everyone’s mind was in a state of shocked daze.

Since Chen Xi went into battle with Su Jiao and the 100 plus Su Clan Disciples, the gazes’ of everyone present had descended onto this battlefield.

On one side was the 100 plus Violet Palace Realm cultivators of the Su Clan that represented the entire elite forces of the Su Clan’s younger generation. In other words, they represented the future of the Su Clan, and every one of them would possibly grow into a great figure that was extraordinary.

On the other side was Chen Xi, Chen Hao, and the seven young disciples of the Wanderingcloud Sword Sect.

There was no need to say anything about Chen Xi, as his current reputation in Dragon Lake City was like the sun in the midday sky.

Chen Hao wasn’t a well-known figure, but since he’d already cultivated to the 7th star of the Violet Palace Realm and mastered Righteous Sword Insight, he was obviously an unsurpassed genius.

Furthermore, amongst those seven Wanderingcloud Sword Sect disciples, Fei Lengcui was a leading figure in the younger generation of the Wanderingcloud Sword Sect and was a genius young girl that was known to all in Dragon Lake City.

Which of the people present wouldn’t pay attention to such an extravagant line-up?

As expected, the battle was brutal and full of ups and downs, and it could absolutely be called the most interesting battle since the Hidden Dragon Rankings started, a battle that was bound to be recorded in the history books of Dragon Lake City.

In this battle, there was the lofty and mighty Righteous Sword Insight, the peerless and ferocious Azureviolet Dualblades that sealed a thousand leagues in ice, and the Triwater Go Prison Formation that was sufficient to annihilate a Golden Core Realm cultivator… But in terms of the most dazzling and most striking, it would surely be Chen Xi without a doubt.

His combat expertise, strategy, and the strength he exerted were all brilliant and formidable beyond expectations, and it took one’s breath away repeatedly and lead a person to endless meaningful afterthoughts.

When they saw him being confined by the myriad of chains, everyone thought that he would die for sure, yet when he broke open the chains and stood up, everyone understood that Chen Xi had been concealing his strength since the beginning, like a lone wolf that bore patiently and revealed his fangs at the most dangerous moment!

School of Fiendgod Body Refinement!

Shaman Energy!

A large palm print Divine Ability that covered an area of 300m!

As they watched the Su Clan disciples die tragically under the terrifying palm print, as they watched Chen Xi slaughter in all directions like an ancient fiendgod, and as they watched him turn around a hopeless situation by himself… All of this was so shocking, so unbelievable, it caused the people present to not dare believe their eyes.

Only at this moment did they understand that not only was Chen Xi a qi refinement genius that had comprehended Dao Insight, he’d even dual cultivated in the School of Fiendgod Body Refinement to the Violet Palace Realm already and mastered an extremely terrifying Divine Ability!

Only when Su Jiao left the Buddha’s Trial Pagoda with hatred in her heart did this battle finally draw to a close.

But to the people present, every scene of this battle and every small detail still replayed in their minds, and they were speechless for a long time.