241-250

Chapter 241 – Fierce Beast Suanni

Nine ancient talisman characters that glowed with a brilliant golden luster appeared on the surface of the Dao Measuring Stone, and it was ordered from top to bottom to represent the names of the top nine in the second test.

What shocked everyone was that it wasn’t Zhen Liuqing at the spot of the first, but it was instead the name of the latecomer, Chen Xi!

Only Zhen Liuqing herself knew what was going on. Even though she possessed 16 Dao Insights as well, but only three amongst these 16 were Grand Daos, and it was far from being capable of going against the seven Grand Daos Chen Xi possessed.

When the amount was equal, then it would be a competition of quality.

These were only the seven Grand Daos Chen Xi revealed that was known to all, whereas, whether the other nine were Grand Daos or Minor Daos had become a mystery instead.

But no matter what, it was an indisputable truth that Chen Xi had leaped up to become first now, and no one was capable of wiping out this result.

Chen Xi, who stood at the back of the crowd, didn’t feel much delight in his heart when he saw his own name ranked at the top. The outstanding usually bore the brunt of any attack, especially when obtaining the first rank under the circumstances of possessing a strength that’s incapable of suppressing everyone present, it was even easier to draw a great deal of unwanted trouble.

Chen Xi was the first, Zhen Liuqing the second, and the cultivators that were ranked at the third to ninth were respectively Huangfu Chongming, Yue Qi, Liu Fengchi, Man Hong, An Qianyu, Wang Daoxu, and Xiao Linger.

Lin Moxuan and Pei Zhong that were ranked in the top nine had been pushed out of the rankings because of the appearance of Yue Qi and Chen Xi. In other words, both of them had already lost the qualifications to obtain the Dao Insight Origin Pill now.

One was the Golden Core Realm Core Disciple of the Earthly Heaven Sect, the other from the Whitecrane Sect, yet both, who were firmly in the top nine, had been surpassed by latecomers and pushed off the rankings. The great rise and fall of their rankings caused the two almost spit blood from depression.

The surrounding people wrung their wrists in sorrow and sighed endlessly for the two when they saw this scene. This feeling of gaining before loss was indeed capable of torturing one to madness.

Swish! Swish! Swish!

Suddenly, nine multicolored lights that emitter monstrous might tore through the sky as they swiftly appeared within the hall, and they were like nine divine dragons descending into the world that emitted a terrifying aura.

The multicolored light flashed to appear above Chen Xi and the others that were ranked in the top nine before transforming into a fist size medicinal pill that was completely translucent and crystalline, and it revolved ceaselessly while floating above them.

This medicinal pill possessed numerous mysterious and unfathomable Dao markings on its surface, and there were even numerous hair-like gold colored chains that interweaved together to form a profound and complicated pattern. This pattern was like an inviolable god that suppressed the surroundings of the medicinal pill and emitted the energy of the laws that was unique to Heavenly Immortals.

Chen Xi noticed with a glance that the golden chains on the surroundings of the medicinal pill were the energy of the laws that a Heavenly Immortal possessed, and it seemed to be material. Being capable of extracting Dao Insight and confining it within a medicinal pill was a truly superb skill that excelled fortune itself.

Obviously, these nine medicinal pills were Dao Insight Origin Pills, the miraculous medicinal pills of legend that allowed one to instantly comprehend a type of Dao Insight after consuming it!