Prologue

Hmm... Well this is me again. Andrey Dungog. Making another story! You think it's over? I don't think so. Broly and Akeno are happily married; Rias gave birth to her child. Names Isane Hyoudou Gremory. Issei never became Pervert after they have a child; Goku is still sparring with Vegeta; Vannamelon and Vannalemon are now together. But frenemies 😅 ;The Red One became ally because Broly doesn't really kill his enemies. He wants them to be friends. He realized that Red One or Rose is a child but controlled by a demon. Broly and Akeno Himejima defeated the demon who controlled Rose or The Red One; Monika became happy with Jack Rakan; The Baddest, well K-DA. They have a new friend: Seraphine! I can't believe that they have a new member. As it happened... Let's focus now on the story of Seraphine. We don't need DBS Broly already. Broly did everything of what is right. But Broly has another himself on the other side. Name: Musical Broly. Musical Broly is making musics with Seraphine as he was her Co-worker.

But it's starts at...

~in another Crossover world, Where Ahri only know that dimension with the girls~

............... ............................. .......................

Seraphine made her own song

Seraphine has a blue eyes; Hair color is rose pink; Hairstyle like Fluttershy as you know 😅; she has a star on her left cheek; her height is 5'5; and lastly. Her personality is shy and innocent but cheerful girl.

 Her personality is shy and innocent but cheerful girl

Seraphine: There's a part of myself I'm missing
Know I got a lot to learn
When I lie to myself, I listen
Tell me things I don't deserve

But the mirror shows a different face
And I've grown to look the other way
Telling myself it's only the start
Baby, look what you've done

You, ooh, made me this way
Who, ooh, gave you the say?
When I find the place that my heart's in
I'll finish the things that you started