Chapter 1: Meet Seraphine and the KDA!

In South Korea and he rent his own hotel. Musical Broly travel and starting to vlog. Also he is a famous music producer just for himself

~While vlogging~
-------------- ------------------

Musical Broly: Hi everyone! This is I! Broly and we were gonna take a look that I will laugh. Because... I never laugh before so... Uhmm yeah. How about this. The sims 3 patch notes. I wonder what this is so. Yeah let's watch this.

*after watching the video*

Musical Broly: *starting to laugh* Hahahahahaha! 🤣 Dammit! This is very funny. I can't resist this. Ok. Let's try the another video. Hmm... It has two parts... so now... here we go!

Musical Broly: *laughs* I... I wasn't prepare... NOOO! WHY?! Hmm... nevermind. Ok Let's go in the chapter two I guess. Now shall we play it?

*he plays the second video*

Musical Broly burst out laughing after he watches those two videos.

Musical Broly: Damn! Why!? 🤣... Oh my God... The perverted magic is a legend 😂 It made me very hilarious today. and the girl is moaning! AHAHAHA! *facepalms* Ahem ahem... Ok try this another one... I wish I could not laugh now...

Musical Broly: I didn't laugh. It's just... *Sigh* No... No... I didn't laugh at all. Look... Where is the funny? nahh... Who cares about that video anyway. Ok don't forget to like and subscribe my channel. Named Bromide musics. Also don't forget to notify if you want more videos of mine. Ok bye!

*His video recording ends*

Musical Broly POV

After I uploaded my video in YouTube. Someone send a message. It was, Rias Gremory.

"Dear Another Broly,

I decided that you have to join in K-DA. Due to your songs. And also... You need to talk to everyone else. Because I only saw you that you're always lonely. I have a magical locator to track the K-DA and meet them nicely. I know it was sounds crazy but they really don't have manager. Trust me. You need to protect them whatever it takes. I sensed the evil and abusive magics of harmony. Since Crossover is expanding even more and even more... So good luck on your mission in life that everyone doesn't know. Now signing off...

-sincerely

Rias Gremory"

That was odd... I never realized that K-DA doesn't have any manager. So. I can't just sit them there and die. I have to go now. Now... I'm on my way. I packed all of my things and also I brought my own acoustic guitar. Also my pet cat 😅. Now hmm... Let's see. after my journey well actually I have a car and I drove to the studio. Where the K/DA are recording their songs... First of all... What song do I play when I was in the studio soon, hmm. Rias say that I have to be confident but I was just nervous. Hmm... I know! The amazing world of gumball!!! Why do I forget that title always. Hmm... Now I play my guitar while they are busy now I will sing charming way.