Chapter 4: Broly vs Evil Rainbooms and Wallflower Blush and Veins

*Continued from the chapter 3*

Note: This story is intensively Overpowered because Broly did the form once again. So be prepared my fellow readers who loves KDA! And let's get hyped!

Ahri: Andrey! Welcome back.

Andrey: Hehehe... Hmm, so what do we do now?

Seraphine: Something bad happened to Rias and Broly.

Andrey: What happened? You look all very serious now?

Rias: The mane 7. Their memories, are gone... They grew aware at us and they had a dark forms.

Broly: It was true and they have a new threat for the KDA already.

Andrey: *gasps* *thinking* I am in the time that they encountered the story: Forgotten Friendship? Hmm maybe... Oh no! It's Wallflower... Dont tell me that she- Ugh. Balls! She used the memory stone and they have a dark forms. What the hell is going on?! That was unexpectable! I think someone who did this behind all of this new threat thingy.

Kai'sa: But who?

Andrey: Wallflower Blush. She is the student who wants revenge against Sunset Shimmer, Gloriosa Daisy, Sci-Twi, Evelynn, Rias and Monika. She used the memory stones. I didn't realized that she did that. Horribly bad! You have to be careful to her. She can ecsaped all of your attacks by using the memory stone and she abused the time settings all over again.

Evelynn: I don't know who she was...

Andrey: You all didn't remember those things. I witnessed of what happened. Evelynn, you were so arrogant and broke all mens' heart. One of the men that you've dated was Wallflower's long lost brother.

Rias: My God! I knew that she has a brother!!!

Andrey: Be quiet, Rias.

Rias: Sorry.

Andrey: Her brother committed suicide. He hanged himself on his bedroom...

Evelynn: Oh my... This is very sad. I'm sorry. It's... *Sigh*

Andrey: I get it... Don't worry... I'm here Eve. 

Ahri: Were all here and we are your friends.

Evelynn: Thank you.

Andrey: Your welcome.

Rias: But how do we stop that Wallflower Blush?

Andrey: It's not that very easy... She has a memory stone. If Broly or Goku Kamehameha her. She will use the memory stone and travel to the time to time... She will escape their ultimate skill. We can't beat her easily unless if we destroy her stone. The memories of Mane 7 will be back but I warned you all that the time is set until dawn. If it's reached in dawn their memories will be forgotten who we are. And it's too late to take it back.

Broly: That Wallflower Blush must DIE! *Transformed into Full power*

Andrey: Broly! We don't have to kill her. We have to destroy the memory stone not killing her, are you mocking me?!

Akali: Guys! Stop arguing...

Andrey: Hmph. *Sarcastic* Fine...

Akali: Good... You're right that we have to destroy the memory stone to get their memories back and their dark forms are gone for good.

Ahri: It's time to end this!

Andrey: I agree.

Seraphine: *nodded yes*

Musical Broly: Ok were all in.

Broly: We'll let's go defeat the Mane 7 also Wallflower Blush.

Everyone: Got it!