Chapter 3: The Argument meeting

Hmm... Hello everyone! Kamusta na kayo! Si Andrey Dungog eto! Did you guys are very excited of the battle between K/DA vs Evil Rainbooms. This is gonna be awesome! Now let's go continue this story!

The cuddles of Seraphine make Musical Broly angry a little bit and embarrassed because he thinks that Ahri and Evelynn is mad at them due they're couples. They're not mad at them for real. They're Happy if they're couples. Actually... Musical Broly is a shy person. He doesn't want to share his own opinions to every else.

Two days later...

Musical Broly got a news for K/DA pop stars. Well he says that...

Musical Broly: I've got a news for K/DA

Ahri: Alright

Musical Broly: It says that Rainbooms will challenge the K/DA.

Ahri: Huh?

Seraphine: What?

I see their faces that they're very confused. I was wondering that Rainbooms are allies of K/DA and now... Rivals?! It's unfair. Rainbooms are more great than K/DA. They must love each other! Hmm... This is very strange.

...

Evil Rarity

tortures Broly and Rias Gremory

tortures Broly and Rias Gremory. They're all felt in pain by her own sword... They're always asking the question that where is the location of K/DA. It was very hard to answer because they don't want to betray. But there is no choice. They asked the Location of K/DA.

Broly: *thinking* I'm sorry... They're all broke me.

Evil Rainbooms: Good. Now let's set course to Seoul. *Teleported*

Broly POV

Thank Goodness that they're gone... Argh! Why do I tell the location. If I was dead. The Crossover will be dead soon. I can't make a wise choice I swear. It will be never happened again.

Rias: *getting cold from her wounds* At least... We have to get out of here. We need to tell this to K/DA. We have to tell them that this is not a music challenge or something... It's a massacre! So let's get out of here. Now!

Broly: Let's go! *Uses instant transmission with Rias Gremory*

...

Musical Broly: Hmm... I think that is why you... Wait... Oh no. Rivals! K/DA has rivals!

Ahri: Hmm.

Seraphine: This is bad. So. Singing competition?

Akali: Oh what's going on here?

Musical Broly: Discussion.

Akali: Oh Ok... Got it! By the way what is your discussion?

Ahri: We've got rivals.