Chapter 2: Something will be changed

~In Canterlot High School~

Something is not right... The Mane 7 well aka Rainbooms were starting to get jealous of K/DA due to popularity. Thinking that they're arrogant. Their minds are been full of toxicity. The Savior of CHS tried to stop them but it's too late.

Rainbow Dash: I swear that this K/DA would never born.

Pinkiepie: She's right. 😒

Fluttershy: Mostly they're boastful.

Victorious: Girls... Stop.

Pinkiepie: What?! It was true...

Rarity: Now... We will tricked them and I will seek for vengeance!

Broly: This is bad...

Rias: Yeah... Really, really bad.

Rarity's aura turned into black and she started to laugh evily. The dark magic possessed to her. The dark element of "jealousy." And then... She corrupted the Mane 6 turned themselves into demons... Starting to laugh and neverending evil surrounded them. Rias and Broly got cringes and scared. He try to contact Kakarot but offline. He tried it so many times... But it couldn't work. The Dazzlings witnessed that incident yesterday night that the dark aura corrupting people in Equestria that they all became the minions of Evil Rainbooms. Broly and Rias hid in South Korea and find for help but no one believes it...

...

No POV

The K-DA rest for long time due to the fans, and the male fans are looking lustfully at her. Evelynn tried everything to stop them. By the way but Thanks to Evelynn that she dated every perverted boys and brokenheart them all... Except to Future DBS Broly. She is nice seldomly to everyone but she seems very friendly to Musical Broly unlike the Original DBS Broly but future ones. She acted like Vegeta. And Broly is Goku. She is very edgy at Future DBS Broly, because she thinks that he is Pervert but the answer is... What is Pervert? Made him very confused. He avoided Evelynn.

Musical Broly and Seraphine are very best friends. Seraphine always hugged him but Musical Broly tries to avoid her cuddles but it was too late. Ahri and Evelynn always smiles at them. Musical Broly became a little Tsundere boy. Made Evelynn laugh at him. Also the rest of K-DA. Now they're making fun with him... Now let me show what they're doing now...

Seraphine: Hey Broly.

Musical Broly: What do you want?

Seraphine: This is our secret, will you take me to the park?

Musical Broly: Oh, sure!

Seraphine: YAAY!~

She took my hand and she really is very fast when it comes at running I wasn't out of balance. I have to tell her that I have to slow down. But she is now... tired... 

Seraphine: Haaaaaah.... Haaaaaah.... I think I need to take a rest for now.

Musical Broly: No... 

I carry her body and she was blushing. I began to walk. walk. And Walk... walk and walk. She almostly fell asleep, aka is Seraphine became a baby... hmmm... I imagined that when she is just a young ones... I know that is very funny but I was very curious about her childhood. Well after we walk. I wake her up... She is really tired in running. I wake her up again but still asleep. I know how to make her awake. I began to have a monster voice to make her awake in her deep sleeps. She began to punched my face and she begun to have pouts. 

Seraphine: Why did you... *looks at the park* WOW! This is awesome!

Musical Broly: We made it.