Thr Agrument (part 2)

HARRY POTTER POV:
I walked over to their house which was beautiful. Right in front of Neville and Luna's house. I walked in and heard crying at the room door. "Hermione... open up" I said and she unlocked the door. I walked in and she was sitting on the ground. "Come up" I said and pulled her hand up. We sat on the bed. I pulled out the ring. "What's this?" I asked and she turned away. "Hermione Jean Granger What is this?!" "It's my ring okay!" "Why did you give it to him" I asked. "Because he hit me!" She yelled back. "But he came to our house crying his heart out and saying that you broke up with him and he didn't want to be without you. He also said that he really didn't mean it. You should not do that!" I said. "Well I don't give a fuck about what he thinks!" She yelled.

"Now I know why he hit you" I said and walked out and left the ring on the desk.

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
Harry came home looking mad. "Harry, you ok?" "Yes she just makes everything so difficult" he said. "It's ok. You tried. I just invited Draco over for dinner and he can stay here for the night too. She's going to need some space" I said and he nodded. Draco came out of the bathroom. "Did it work?" He asked and we shook our heads. "Oh... ok" He said. "Come on. Let's go eat."

We ate and set up for Draco on the couch "is that good?" I asked. "Perfect. Thank you two so much. I'm sorry for all I used to do. I was pressured and didn't realize how kind you were but I take full accountability" he said and I smiled.

We all went to bed.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I woke up at 11:55 and needed to go home. I just needed to be with her. I got a piece of parchment.

'Dear Harry and Ginny,
Thanks very much. I have gone home now. I need to make things right. Goodnight
Draco'

Then I left it on the couch with the blankets all folded up. I put on my jacket and walked in the cold snow. Reminding me of how horrible the dark used to be. Cold and scary. Then I got home and opened the door. Locking it on my way in. I took off the jacket and walked over to the room. I opened the door and walked quietly to the bed. I noticed that she had put her ring back on. I smiled to myself and got under the covers. I scooted over and hugged her waist from behind and pressed my chest against her back. I felt her snuggle into me.

"I'm sorry Draco"

"I'm sorry too Hermione. I love you"

"Love you too" She said and we both fell asleep.