The Special Dinner (smut)

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I woke up and felt Draco around me. It made me feel warm and happy.

Saturday.

I got up from bed and took a shower. "Want me to join?" Draco smirked. "Not yet silly" I laughed. "We are going to have a nice dinner. Then you can join me but not in the shower, in the bed" I smirked. I came out of the bathroom with fresh clothes and a red dress. "You like?" I asked and he blushed. "Perfect" He said.

Dinner

He set up the table and it had candles all over. There was spaghetti on the plates and a bit of wine. "It looks so good!" I said. "One thing that mum taught me was to make foods" he said and I smiled at him. We sat down and ate peacefully. We talked about grade school and laughed about things until we finished eating.

We didn't have a full meal so that we wouldn't be too full for what we were going to do 😉

"You wanna said a little or..." He asked. "I think we're good" I winked. We stood up and walked to the bedroom. He locked the door and smirked. "Take over my body" I giggled. Right away I took off my heels and he pushed me against the wall. Starting to lick and suck my neck I could feel him leave some love marks on me.

"You like that huh?" He smirked and I giggled.

NARRATOR POV:
She could feel his breath roam down her body. He unzipped her dress and it slid down showing her red lace bra and underwear. He took off his shirt and shorts so that he was just left in his boxers. "You sure that you're ready?" He asked and she nodded.
He slowly in hooked her bra and let it slide down as he saw her nipples hardening up from the cold air that hit her. He started to feel and massage her breasts and suck on them. She moaned his name loudly and he smirked. He moved down to her stomach leaving a trail of kisses until he got to her panties line. He slowly slid them off with his teeth and she got red. He pushed her back down onto the bed and spread her legs wide open right away.

He started to rub her clit in circles and she felt the pleasure build up in her body. Then she slowly moved his mouth and started to suck on her folds and he entered his tongue in her. "D-Draco" she gasped. They didn't do this last time.

Then he slid down his boxers which were hiding his obvious erection.

"My turn" she stumbled getting up. He smirked and she pushed him against the wall and kneeled down. He put his hands up over his head and closed his eyes and she started stroking him. "Mione. Don't tease" he said pulling her hair. She put her mouth on his top and he moaned loudly. "Is that better daddy?" She smirked and he laughed. "Make it better" he smirked back down and his mouth hung slightly open. She put her whole mouth on his member and left her spit on him making him moan louder and consistently until he was deep throating her. She could tell he was about to reach his climax and stopped right away.

He pushed her down onto the bed. "You've been a bad girl with me Hermione. Especially on Wednesday" he smirked and she sat in dog style. "I'm not letting you off the hook that easily" he said and smacked her ass. She whimpered and giggled. "Punish me daddy" she smiled and he positioned himself at her entrance. "You ride me or I hit you?" He asked and she smiled. "Both" right when she said that he pushed himself all inside of her and she yelled loudly holding on to the bed frame. "You ok?" He asked and she nodded. "G-go" she whimpered. He started to pump in and out of her as the pain turned into pleasure and goodness. "Draco I'm gonna-" "No. listen to your daddy. No cumming" he said and she held it in. "I c-can't" she cried and he pulled out of her and sat on the chair. "Ride me" He smirked and she walked iver to him. Her face facing his. He aligned himself as she sunk down onto him. "Now bounce" he said and she started to move up and down as the pain came back.

"I c-can't" She said and he grabbed her hips, guiding her. Both of their bounces started to get sloppy and they knew they were going to cum. "I'm gonna-" "Do it... me too" he said. "Cum inside of me Draco" she said and they reached their climaxes.

They both fell onto the bed and started panting for a long while until they wrapped in the blanket and fell asleep.