3

Normal POV :

Jungkook stand up from his seat to go to sit at the first bench... And Taehyung cant help but stare at Jungkook's ass...  so meaty... so thick...

Jungkook sit at the first bench and smile at his teacher a little but Taehyung cant help but feel weird at his stomach...

Welll ... the punishment was suppose to be for Jungkook  but it is punishing Tae in a weird way... Taehyung trying his best to gain self control and concentrate on the class but couldn't since the younger is looking directly at him.. Well most of the student is looking directly at Tae then why Tae's brain is only focused on this specific student?

First class is always a class for introduction ... Tae  decided to fuck the introduction part off.. cause if he does that he will have to look at the bunny toothed student.. which he cant obviously do now..or else he might have 207 bones in his  body instead of 206..

What is this bunny toothed boy doing to him....?

And not to mention he'll have to take his class for full 2 years.....

" Okay class , first class is actually a class for introduction but since A STUDENT HAS PISSED ME OFF  on the very first day , we'll do that on the next class.. So now lets just talk about some basics of chemistry." Taehyung says giving extra emphasis on the word 'A STUDENT'

Jungkook on the other hand thinking that he has lost the last chance of being in the good book of his teacher and loooooooooong time  crush

" Now we all know chemistry is basically a subject where we learn about ATOMS.. What's inside of an ATOM?" Taehyung asked

" Electron , Proton and Neutron.. ," The whole class said without Jungkook as he was too lost in this velvety yet deep soothing voice.........