4

Next day ~~~

Normal Pov ~

Jungkook is running in the hall...
Becausee he is suupppppeeerrbbb late

Well it wasnt his fault.. He woke up late..well it was his fault but the reason of his being late is actually not only waking up late...

He woke up with morning wood..
Because of his certain Chemistry teacher whose class is running right now..

So..because of his 207th bone he had to take a cold shower and become late

Taehyung on the other hand was no good...

Its true..that he's not late because he woke up early...with same morning wood problem.. And everyone know's because of whom...*sigh*

He is pretty happy that his pillow is not a human being or else it would have been preggo longgg agoo

"Roll 307, Jeon Jungkook! "- Taehyung calls the roll as he is looking at the whole class.. to find if anybody has raised their hands..

How indiscipline can be someone to be absent on the second day of class..

It was his fault.. He should have done the introduction part yesterday... Now he doesn’t even know who this student is..

His eye brow twitched when he saw that his bunny boy's absent too..

No..Bunny boy is not his..its just a slip of tongue..

Wait..he is talking in his mind..does his mind has tongue?!?

Whatever..He decided to call the roll again before going to the next one..

" Jeon Jungkook...! Is Jeon Jungkook present here?!"- He says and looked at the whole class..and find everyone's nodding their head as a no..

"Present..sir..!"- Jungkook says as he is trying to catch his breath..

So his name is Jungkook... Taehyung says in his mind

" Do you know.. You're 15 minute late?...Can I know the reason of your being late..? "- Taehyung

Now Jungkook cant tell his sir about his morning problem...can he?!

" You dont have any excuse?"- Taehyung..

"Sir..actua-" Jungkook started..

"Stand in same place where you're standing now..until the class ends.. If you want, you can take notes standing..! "- Taehyung

" So class as yesterday I was talking about Atoms.. and about electron proton and neutron...Let's talk about Cation and Anion today...But before that lets think about male and female body..You know the sign we use to indicate male in Biology is ♂️ and for female we use ♀️...think about sperms as eletron... Which is negative charged, without giving sperm to anyone and without taking sperm,  males and females is chargeless..Now think  male giving female's his sperm as giving electron to another Atom... Since males give electron  they give some of their negative charge and thats why they're  charged positive and shows that sign since they're giving and when something is positive charged is called Cation..so think that males are called Cation and about female..since they take electron ,I mean Sperm, they are charged as negative since they take some of the negative charge..  and called Anions! Do you guys understood? "- Taehyung says taking a deep breath..

His eyes stopped at a certain bunny who's standing at the door...with sunrays falling on him...he is looking like a complete angel.... And Jungkook on the other hand, staring at his teacher like 15 minutes or so....he is very much happy with his punishments

Their eyes met...and the world stops..

Taehyung lost himself on his students black deep eyes..He could a black sky with thousands of stars in his eyes..

Jungkook on the other hand is no good..He's staring at a soo deep ocean..He's afraid..he might drown in it..But he for sure wont regret it...

Taehyung controls himself and asked

" Hey you..(pointing at Jungkook) tell me what did you understand? "

" You're my Cation, sir.!"- Jungkook said, with his mind still hazed with the thought his teacher.....