12

Wanna see the 8 th miracle happening?

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung ARE WALKING TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE UNDER ONLY ONE UMBRELLA IN HEAVY RAIN!

Its nowhere near a miracle! JUST PRETEND!

Tae being one of the awesome guy in this world didnt say a word about Jungkook moaning his name! Only because he has done it more than
10*10^50 times..Luckily no one has heard him... Wait... His brother,Namjoon has but luckily he didnt understand the name Tae was moaning properly!

Tae just casually waited outside for Jungkook with an Umbrella!

So..as they're walking~~

Jungkook is trying  his best to not brush his fingers with his teacher or not to touch any part of his teachers body even by accident!

Its not like he doesnt want to.. Its just he's feeling shy... And he might get another boner so-

But somehow by mistake his fingers brushes with Tae's!

And he get so startled that he couldn’t control his balance!

And Tae instinctively, embraced the younger so that he wont fell down..
And the position in which they're right now..is kind of like the position of lovers in any movies!

But..the moment they realized the position they were in, they move away from each other with the speed of light!

But in all of these incidents..
Jungkook's white T-shirt get fully soaked...and He forgot to wear anything under it...For sure he's  giving a nice view to all the girls and guys who were passing  him ..

Tae didnt looked at his anion much while walking..because of the bone prob-

But when he saw every girl watching his anion, his gaze shifted to his anion...

And for him it sure was..

A veryy very erotic sight..
The younger's milky white skin and the abs are clearly visible.. Tae's lower body part just did a little dance, before standing up to say, you cant ignore me!..

Ah..Tae was in the middle of a road..what to do with it?

So he lead Jungkook to a cafe..
Saying An Umbrella cant cover both of them..

As they’re  sitting in the cafe with Jungkook drinking his banana milk and Tae looking outside of the window..trying to think about some way so that, his lower body part will calm down... Well in that cafe there’s no washroom...and with the presence of the younger there's no chance of it calming... He sighs..

Suddenly a girl come to their table and put a Note at Jungkook's hand as she winked at Jungkook...

Jungkook not understanding anything... Just stared at her blankly..

As Tae took the note from his hand and write something .

And then go upto the Girl..and then give her a very seductive smile as he returns the paper to her..

That girl looked at the paper..
It was a address..
Of
A
Graveyard..

" Try to look at my Anion..I'll surely make you visit this place and I'll also make sure that you live in this place after that for forever !"- Tae said with a smirk yet a so dark look in his eyes..

Which made the authorchan run

🏃🏃