IS IT THE END OF US ?

YASEMIN
I gazed into his eyes. I could read those emotions, he had bottled up forcibly. Only if he knew what they were.

"You want to say something ." My eyes lit with hope . He will confess finally, we won't depart.

"Goodbye Yasemin."
Those words hit hard.
"You finally have a new life , another chance for falling in love. His voice shivered as he paused ."The suburban girl Yasemin Yildiz would weave a world of beautiful experiences only  now".

Tears filled my eyes ,they couldn't stop rolling down my cheeks .I turned away from him and advanced towards a new life, yet an incomplete , painful one.

But I didn't care if he saw those tears , he's broken my heart already . It is over now .
Everything between us was a delusion.

ADEM
She was gone . Like a wind that unsettles the entire atmosphere and then never cares to look back at the destruction it caused .
I was just an unworthy page of her past , that page she wouldn't be keen to read again ever .
But somehow, her tears shouted something for me. "Yasemin, is in love with you Adem", Nevin had said once.
I couldn't even know it she really was....
I wish I could brush those tears them off her face, but it's too late now.

This couldn't end like this possibly . I don't know where I stand now. What lies ahead of me ,in this new life .

Yasemin I lost myself to you.
A part of my heart is gone with you forever.
It won't ever be the same again..