Picnic Under The Stars (mom Stop Complaining)

Sorry for the delay, I was planning on getting it out sometime last week but some things came up. As some of you may be aware a friend of mine A_Bored_Reader has been helping me with my fanfic, which I am grateful for. I didn't really expect to get a lot of views, let alone votes. I expected ten views at most honestly and I'm happy that my fic got so many views and votes. Now I won't delay you anymore so onto the warnings!

WARNINGS

Curse words

A rare ship

Brief mention of bullying
_______________________________________ T̸w̵o̴ ̸m̶o̴n̴t̴h̵s̵ ̴a̴n̸d̷ ̷a̶ ̵h̴a̴l̵f̴ ̸a̵g̷o̷ _______________________________________ {Location : random AU, near the ruins}

Error hummed happily as he destroyed his 35th copy of the day. So far, Ink hadn't shown up with his 'I am protector of the multiverse' bull crap. Usually he would show up by the 10th copy.

He was thinking about destroying a few more Aus before going home and watching undernovela. With that in mind, Error decided that today was a good day-

"Error! I will not allow you to destroy this innocent AU!"

-well, there goes his good mood. It was nice while it lasted.

Error was about to taunt him when he remembered that today he was going on a picnic with Blue and taunting usually lead to a longer battle. He decided to just keep quiet and continue destroying the AU. He was almost done anyway, only three monsters left and none of them were from the main cast so they should be fairly easy to dust.

" Wha-!? Are you ignoring me!?!"

Error managed to dust off two of the three monsters before Ink reacted, shouting. "STOP DESTROYING THIS AU- ' and ignoring me'-IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Ink threw a paint attack at Error, who just avoided the attack by side-stepping to the right. That slight movement not only managed to make Error come out unharmed, but it also had the effect of- (ironically enough) - hitting the last monster alive in this Au.

"WeLl, I hAvE tO tHaNk YoU fOr BeInG sO mUcH oF aN iDiOt, YoU jUsT mAdE mY jOb EaSiEr."

As he was saying that, Error opened a one-way portal to the Aus codes and ripped them out. He quickly opened a portal to the anti-void before the empty Au collapsed fully into the void.

The Anti-Void with its blankness welcomed him back. Home sweet home. Error waited for the voices to start bombarding him with insults again, but strangely enough he didn't hear anything. They had been quite for the past two weeks. It felt weird, unnatural.

While he might hate them, he had the voice's company and commentary for so long in the back of his head that he got used to them. Not having them there made him feel really uncomfortable.

'Maybe this is a new torture method Fate thought of' the black boned skeleton thought. Who knew how that deity's mind worked. But if that was the case, he wasn't going to show just how uncomfortable he was.

He'd rather die than show weakness to her.

With a sigh, Error decided to check the time on the phone Blue got for him after he lost his in the mess two weeks ago. He had two more hours before he had to pick his friend up. With that info, he opened a portal in front of the Underfell brothers' fridge and took some of the food (okay, maybe all of it-) that Red's brother, Edge, had made that very same day.

'Well then,' Error went to sit on his beanbag chair while getting popcorn and a chocolate milkshake from somewhere, probably Red's secret stash 'time for drama.'