이십 삼

Jimins pov

Jungkook sits on my lap with tears rolling down his cheeks. I keep my arms around him tightly and kiss his head "tell me what happened baby" he looks at me"Irene came over and said she wasn't happy with us together.....I don't know what to do!"

I sigh "oh baby.....she tried to blackmail you into breaking up with me?" He nods and hugs me tightly.i kiss his cheek "hey calm down....I know it's bad.... she'll come running back to you soon I guarantee it"

He looks at me "I've lost my childhood friend jimin!" I sigh "am I not enough?" He nods "of course you are! You're Everything to me! Aish!" He stands up "I just mess Everything up!! I'm sorry!"

I stand up and shake my head "no no no baby don't say that" I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and kiss his cheek "baby stop thinking like this....she doesn't deserve you!" He leans into my touch and closes his eyes.

I turn him around "now give me a kiss okay? And then I'll run you a nice bubble bath and help you relax okay?"  He nods

I then walk to the bathroom with him and run a bubble bath for him and make sure it's not too cold or anything.
I look at him "okay baby, strip down"

I help him out his clothes and then lift him into the tub. He looks at the bubbles and I sigh "come on baby smile for me..." He looks at me "can you get in with me? I want to be in your arms"

I tilt my head "really?" He nods "please?" I nod and then make sure the door is locked and I then take my clothes off and get in with him.i gasp a little when he sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around him and lean my head ontop of his.

He leans into my touch and whines "I love you so much alpha" I smile and kiss his temple "I Love you too baby and I always will okay? It's us against the world okay?" He nods and then closes his eyes and we both then relax in the bubble bath