The Reject Comes Back As A Victoria's Secret Model

Jazzy Faith Fermica :Blonde hair,Blue eyes, petite, Glasses,Nerdy..and a werewolf.

You can say jazzy was a nerd but its all just a act she's actually the most free adventurous person you could meet. When she doesn't act like a nerd she's memorizing the only people who see her like that are her 4 brothers and her two guy best friends Michael Hernandez and Chad Hall. Jazzy was bullied at school cause ever one thought of her as the the loser no one liked her except for Michael and Chad. Her brothers helped her sometimes but most times they weren't around to see.

The biggest bullies of them all are Chase Morales and Melissa Conte. The king and queen bee's my brother's were in the popular crowd and they knew who bullied me but they didn't wanna give up their precious reputation and lose all the girls. They were man whores and Melissa's last name sounded like cunt witch she was one but Its her life. she tell me all the time how shes gunna kick my ass I mean I could stand up for myself I'm a werewolf for god sales but I choose not to pick a fight and make things worse..

So here's my story about how I got rejected and became a Victoria's Secret model.

XOXO,

Jazzy Fermica