Trick or treating with 6 year old loki

It is now the day before Halloween and it's been a week since loki turned 6 years old we are on our way to party city to get costumes for trick or treating with Loki.
And Loki was super excited he was bouncing in his seat.
We just parked in the parking lot for party city and we started walking into the store I found a costume it was a Harry Potter costume he was Harry Potter.
Loki chose a HarryPotter costume he was Ron weasly.
Tony chose a vampire costume.
Bruce chose a wizard costume.
Natasha chose a witch costume.
And vision chose a Voldemort costume.
Everyone ordered their costumes and went back to the car and drove back home to get ready for trick or treating.
Thor helped Loki get ready and then tony got ready and then Bruce got ready and then Natasha and then vision. They were all ready and it was now 2pm and everyone was ready for trick or treating first they go trick or treating then they would have a Halloween party and they would be so many snacks everyone knew Bruce made the best homemade mummy cakes. They were the best treat of all of them. Though natashas double chocolate chip cookies were good too.
" okay Loki you ready to go trick or treating." Thor asked
Loki of course nodded so fast you would think his head would fall off.
So after they got their shoes on they went door to door to go trick or treating of course they went to the best houses who gave out big candy bars. Then after that they got home and put their pajamas on and sat down on the couch to watch a Halloween movie called Halloween town picked by Loki of course. Loki sat in the middle between Thor and tony. Loki laid his head on Thor shoulder Thor smiled. After that everyone went to bed while Thor laid Loki in a queen sized bed they put in the nursery that is now a old room again since Loki will be his original age soon.

Happy Halloween everyone and all a good night!!!

........................................................................,,......,,....
Next chapter is a thanksgiving chapter than I'll do a Christmas chapter soon too. Hope you enjoy the new chapters oh I will try to squeeze in a snow day chapter.