Loki is two years old part one

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I'm suffering from major writers block but I'm trying to write more chapters. Anyway so before Loki is back to normal he will age slowly til he gets to his rightful age he is 2 years old in this after this he will be 6 years old, then he will be 18 years old then he will be his normal age again. This will happen slowly because I want this book to be longer.
Now please enjoy this story!!!
.....................................................................................
It was night time and Loki and everybody else was asleep well except for tony of course he was in his lab studying Loki's blood sample he got from him the other day, it's been a whole year since the baby incident and he and everyone else were getting tired of baby Loki since he was so troubled lately.
"Looks like Loki will age slowly until he is his rightful age, I better tell this rest of the team when they wake up, about this" tony told himself.
It was now 6am so tony went upstairs to the kitchen, to see if the team was up, well Thor, Loki, Natasha, Bruce and vision and Steve were here the rest of the team decided to leave because they wanted to see their family especially Clint, apparently he had a wife and kids.
He went to the elevator and saw the team.
Everyone said their good mornings while bruce made breakfast because tony and the rest of them team didn't know how to cook and vision always burned or put too much or too little of spice in the food. Bruce was making pancakes with sausage, bacon and eggs. Tony decided to pour himself a cup of coffee.
"So guys I figured out something while in the lab last night, I figured out that Loki is going to age slowly until he gets to his original age." Tony announced.
"Good to know tony" Natasha replied
"Yeah tony good to know we were wondering what was going to happen to Loki" Bruce replied.
"Tony do you know what age he is going to be next?" Thor asked
"I wish I knew Thor but I don't know" tony replied with a sigh
"Oh okay then tony" Thor replied with a sigh.
Anyway after breakfast Thor went to Loki room to check on him and when he did he saw that Loki looked bigger like he was a two year old.
" Loki you look bigger little brother" Thor told his brother.
" I do" Loki replied in a high pitched voice
" yup you sure do it looks like you're two years old. Tony told me that you would age up to your original age" Thor said while picking Loki up and bringing him to the changing table.
He then took off his pajamas and changed his diaper that seemed a little too small on him even though his clothes and diaper grew with him somehow, after Thor changed him into a pull-up that tony decided to buy just in case this happened.
After he was dressed in a pull-up he put a t shirt with a little train on it and some overalls and a pair of red shoes.
" tony apparently was prepared for this" Thor said to himself in his head.
all we need Is a toilet training potty and some sippy cups and stuff which he probably was ordering right now.
Thor was right about that.
Thor got Loki dressed and carried Loki To the kitchen for breakfast good thing tony bought a high chair because Loki would need it.
after he sat Loki in the high chair he made some banana and cut it up into slices, then he grabbed strawberries and put them in the bowl with the banana then he sat the bowl on the tray in front of Loki.
" Loki can you feed yourself or do you want me to feed you" Thor asked
" no I do it" Loki replied
then Loki started to eat his fruit and he ate half of it and the other half was all over him well on the bib that  Thor put on him to prevent him from making a big mess because he expected that he would I mean who wouldn't he's two.
After Loki ate Thor wiped Loki's face off and his hands and decided to put Loki in his play pen that had stuffed animals and baby blocks which Loki gladly played with them until he started getting sleepy an hour later.
Thor saw this and walked over to Loki.
" looks like someone needs a nap" Thor said
Loki started getting fussy so he decided to stomp his feet and refuse to take a nap and then start crying very loudly.
Thor didn't like this behavior so he picked up the fussy baby and went to Loki's room and laid him in his crib which Loki sat up still crying so Thor just told him to go to sleep and stop crying and walked away Loki still cried until he got very tired from his crying so he laid down an hour later and took a nap with his stuffed bear Thor got him.
Thor was happy Loki fell asleep so then Thor decided to go to the living room to meet the others to watch a much needed movie.

.....................................................................................
Sorry for the cliffhanger anyways this is part one of the chapter hope you enjoyed this story I might updated the story later or tomorrow depends.
.....................................................................................