Trouble with a teen loki aged 13

So Loki is a tween now oh joy, tweens are sometimes moody I know I was, hi I'm tony and you have read the last chapters and you know the story of the child Loki I had to deal with. But now it's worse because Loki is angry mostly at me because I won't give him back his iPad that I gave him but he is now grounded after what he did and I bet you want to know what he did well I'll tell you, Loki decided it was a good idea to sneak out of the tower after stealing my credit card yeah my damn credit card to buy himself a freaking puppy don't know why she wanted a puppy but he did. So now not only do we have a puppy but a overly dramatic teenager too.
"Come on I didn't do nothing sir I just got a puppy what's the big idea he looked lonely." Loki whined
"Loki the problem is you used my credit card to buy yourself a puppy without my permission and I have to bring this puppy back and ground you for a whole month." Tony said
"I hate you" Loki puffed out and crossed his arms and stomped off to his room.
"I know you don't mean that" tony replied
After that said all he got was the slam of a door for a reply. Tony sighed.
"Okay puppy time to go back to the shop" tony said to the puppy
The puppy used the secret power of puppy eyes and tony gave up.
Tony then decided to keep the puppy after all it's all because of those puppy eyes darn puppy eyes.
Tony was so in need of puppy food and accessories so he decided to ask his trusty old A.I. Jarvis to place some orders.
"Jarvis please order everything a puppy needs." Tony asked
"On it sir" Jarvis replied.