Chunin Exams 2

No one's POV

When team 7 arrive to the little tower.They wonder if they open up the scrolls.

Sidney:"W-who's o-opening it?"

Sakura:"I'll do the honors!"

Sakura unties the notes and opens, everyone hears a poof and they look up to see there sesnsei, Kakashi, eye smiling at them.

Kakashi:"Ello, you little beans."

Sidney;"Sensei there's a werid mark on Sasuke,A sanin named Orichimaru gave it to him"

Everyone was shock, Sidney didn't even stutter once

Kakashi:"Lemme see it"

Sasuke then pulled down his hood thingy to show a mark.

Kakashi:"Alright I'll see what I can do with it."

Sidney:"D-don't we h-have to fight s-sOMeone."

Kakashi:"Yes, you do let's go to waiting room and wait for everyone else"

They all nodded then disappeared with the wind to waiting room, waiting for other teams.

A few hours pass and team 8,7,3 and the sand siblings arrive plus other teams.

Sidney's eyes shifted over to look at this girl with pink hair and horns, she's wearing a dark pink cardigan with a blue skirt that has a white line in the middle.

The girl notices her staring and introduces herself.

???:"Hi!! I'm Zizzy! Your blood looks tasty!"

Zizzy then takes out a kunai and cuts Sidney's neck, just a small little cut and takes the kunai off her then licks the blood.

Sidney:"H-hi.."she says twiddling her fingers.

Sasuke looks at the two and glares at Zizzy.

Sasuke:'I don't like her touching what's mine..'

Zizzy notices that Sasuke is a glaring draggers at her and smirks at him.

Random Jounin:"Alright first fight is Naruto vs Kiba"

(All the fights are canon except for Sasuke's and Sidney's but for the first round Sasuke is still fighting Lee , in the finales it's going to be Sasuke vs Zizzy)

Random Jounin:"Last fight of the day is Sidney Hines vs Nick Farms"

Sidney looks over at her oppentent and sees that he's wearing a jacket and has blue hair with pitch black eyes and his pants are a light grey

Nick and Sidney both jump down.

Naruto and Sakura:"BEAT HIS ASS SID!!!"

Sasuke:"Hn (Yeah,what they said.)

Sidney blushes but nods and smiles.

She looks at her oppentent and sees him smirking.

Random Jounin:"Begin!"

Nick longues foward towards her oppentent at a fast speed her doing the same.They kicks and punches, nobody can see the fight because of how fast there going.

Zizzy:"Danm, she's fast.."

Nick and Sidney jump back a few meters to gain space.

Sidney's POV

I really need this fight to end. It's too boring!

I close my eyes and re-opened them they are now pitch black, I'm in sage mode so this fight will end quicker.

Everyone gasps in shock and in horror.

Nick:"So the cutie is trying something new"

I longue towards him with my two swords in me hand he brings out his own sword and does the same.

After a long hour of slashing swords I jump back and put one of swords in my left handand the other my right hand swat down and put my legs in front of me.

I whisper.

"Water style:Water twin dragons"

Then two Water twin come of both my swords I run at an unpredictable speed towards my oppentent and then for a second everything turns white in the room and people are blinded which gives me a chance to kill Nick. He with Orichimaru and he wants to attack the village, so I had to kill him.

The flashing light ends and they all see a dead courpes on the ground.

Sidney:"Nick was trying to attack this village, I spotted him out using my sage mode"I say putting my swords back in.

Random Jounin:"T-the winner is Sidney Hines"

Everyone is cheering me,while I blush. I look up my team to see them supprised,I just do a big toothy grin at them.

I jumped back up to the balcony.

"Ramen?"

Everyone:"Sure!"

_-Next day (Finales)_-

Everyone's fight is canon except sasuke's, Sidney's oppentent was easy she just chopped his neck

Random Jounin:"Next up is Sasuke Uchiha vs Zizzy"

Zizzy and Sasuke jump down at the same time and walk over to the middle of the battlefield.

They throw draggers at each other.

Random Jounin:"Begin!"

They run towards each other,kunais in hand. Sasuke has his sharigan activated.

Zizzy:"Ou, your feisty"

Sasuke then dose a fire ball and shoots it towards Zizzy but she dodges and dose a water style

Zizzy:"Water style:Water bullets!"

Sasuke dodges all her attacks with ease,her mark then starts spreading across his body. He charges towards Zizzy very fast but not as fast as Sidney. He then throws punches and kicks.Zizzy couldn't keep up very well so she lost balance and got hit in the stomach, coughing up some blood she fell down and fainted.

Sasuke also fainted from charka exhaustion. Kakashi came down to take Sasuke and put him inside a hospital. To rest.

Sidney:'That stupid mark again.'

______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this crap! I'm just going to keep writing until I get bored of it.

Uwu