Bell test

Naruto's POV

Right now we're all waiting for our stupid late sensei.I then look over to see Sid in deep thought and Sasuke just staring at her.I just raise an eyebrow at them,they been acting werid since yesterday,that date must of been tough for them.

A few hours later our sensei arrives.

Sakura and me:"Your late!"

Sensei:"Not my problem"

Sasuke:"Can we just start this test already"

Sensei:"Fine...The rules are very simple, just get theese bell"he says holding two bells.

Sakura:"Sensei, there's only two bells?"

No shit sherlock.

Kakashi:"Well two of you will be sent back to the accedmy.

Everyone gasps.

"So we have to do teamwork?"

Kakashi:"Yep~" "Alright,go"

Everyone sprints off to the same direction.

"What's the plan?"

_______________________________________________

Sasuke's POV

Kakashi:"So your up first,huh?"

"Oh,shut up!"

Closing my eyes and then opening them to reveal my sharigan. Then start running towards our sensei trying to throw a kick to my sensei only for it to be blocked after that I jump back a few meters to get space after I do a fire ball not too big or not too small.

"NOW"I yell giving the signal.

No one's POV

Sidney jumps out and starts doing hand signs that are faster then the sharigan. After that she pulls out her swords and puts one in mouth and one in her arm swatting down with one of her legs in front of the others.

Everyone was staring at her in awe then she whispered

Sidney:"Water Style: Dancing Swans"

After she said that two swans appeared covered in water swimming across some sort of pond, after that Sidney came running at a predictable speed, that's faster then Minato's.Kakashi shutted his eyes tight when he opened them,he only saw all his Genin coming towards him ready to punch his guts,plus Naruto's shadow clone

Kakashi:"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Then all his Genin grab the bells and leave him there to be punch by Naruto's shadow clone's.

Sasuke's POV

Sidney was so amazing back there. She's definitely an amazing wife for me and me only. Nobody can have her and if they do, they'll die by my hand.

Naruto:"This is nice to watch"

"Yeah, who the hell doesn't love looking at there Sensei get there ass beat"

Then out of nowhere Sensei just poofs away.

"Who the hell doesn't?"says a voice,we all look around and see our sensei. Sidney then jumps on which made me blush a bit. She really needs to stop doing that!

Sakura:"YOU STUPID TEACHER ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTACHE!!!!!"

We all cover our ears,if we didn't our ears would be bleeding.

Kakashi:"Sorry"

Sidney:"S-sorry f-for almost k-killINg y-you"

Her studdering makes her 1000000x more cuter.

Kakashi's eyes soften.

Kakashi:"It's okay my student,you just wanted to pass the test!"he says patting her head while she makes the most adorable face.

My eyes soften at her.Sakura then gets behind me and whisper.

Sakura:"Did ya kiss yet?"

I turn red, but stop myself,when Sidney looks over at me and tilts her head. I can't take it anymore so I just pounce on her and we then started rolling into the forest.

A few minutes or hours we hit something.

No one's POV

Sidney and Sasuke then hit a tree and both hit there heads and pass out.

???:"Kukuku, I finally found my new vessel"he says lick his lips,then all of the sudden his neck dispatch from his body and sprung towards the unconscious sasuke,then bite down hard on his neck.After that he disappeared with the air.

_____________________________________________

Who's the man that gave a 'hickey' to duck-ass?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON "IF WAS IN NARUTO"