Sakura's death

No one

The new formed team 7 are now in the Tsunade's office trying to figure out where he would be.

Sidney:"H-he's at Orichimaru's b-base, I m-mean he w-woULd go t-there since O-orichimaru putted a-a curse mark on h-him."

Everyone looked at her supprised that Sid knew all of this.

Naruto:"Can you sniff him out Sid?"

Sidney:"U-uh...o-o-oh yeah!"

~°~Forest~°~

Sidney

I'm jumping from tree to tree going really fast, cause I wanna get to the good part, where we all see stupid duckie wuckie again but we can bearly see him because of the stupid sun.

I'm kinda sad Sai isn't here, eh, he can wait.

Naruto:"Sidney slow, Sakura and Yamato can't keep up with us."

Sidney:"Leave em behind then." I mutter then start slowing down.

~°~Hours later~°~
Sidney:"We're here."

Sakura:"Alright lets go!"

Everyone heads in while I follow close behind we spilt into two groups and go our separate ways.

Naruto opens one door and looks both ways but doesn't see no one so we keep going.

Naruto:"SASUKEEEEEEE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! Danm it..."

"Naruto yelling isn't going to work."

Naruto:"Your right. Sorry"

We keep doing this for a few hours tell we hear a big boom. Me and Naruto look to where the sound is coming and we Sakura staring at the sun?

"W-what is Sakura d-doing staring at t-the s-sun?"

I start running towards her while yelling her name but she doesn't answer.

"S-sakura wh-why a-are you s-staring at the s-"

No one

Naruto:"Guys, what wrong?"

Naruto looks up and gasps.

There stood the boy they been looking for..

Sas-gay uchigay (sorry)

•coughing•

Sasuke Uchiha.

Sidney was on the verge of tears, Naruto was looking down, and Sakura was getting ready to punch the boy.

Sakura:"SASUKEEEEEEE YOU IDIOT!!!"she then jumps up and charges towards Sasuke with a fist full of charka, but that was something she would regreted doing.

Drip...Drop...

Blood. There stood a dead body, and that was Sakura's body.

She couldn't believe it. The boy that she loved killed her with just one swipe of his sword.

Sidney'What?!?! This doesn't happen at all in Naruto Shippuden!'

Sakura eyes were wide but soon went a solid dark green and that was it...

She died...

Sasuke:" Naruto, Sidney..how does it feel to have someone ripped away from you?"

Sidney:"Shut up will ya?"

You could feel blow wilder then before and birds were dying in the air. Naruto and Sasuke are sweating. Sidney looks at the ground and the whole grounds shakes. When she looks back up her eyes weren't there anymore, then she disappeared into thin.

Sasuke turns around to Sidney behind with her swords in hands, she put the two swords on top of each other.

Sidney:"Show me, Spear!"

The two swords morph into a spear. Naruto and Sasuke were too shock to say anything. When Sidney was about to slice him, he disappeared.

Sidney then fainted.

_______________________________________________

I didn't reach my goal yet so I'm not putting nothing.

Sorry for anyone who liked Sakura but it was her fault she did that.