Sasuke leaves

_-3 am in the morning-_

Sakura's POV

I was just taking a midnight walk,when I noticed Sasuke walking as well.

"Oh! Hey duck butt!"

Sasuke:"What do you want Sakura"

That sent shivers down my spine. I was scared to even ask where he was going, but I had to be strong so I did.

"W-where are you going?"

Sasuke:"I'm leaving this village and going  to go look for more power."

"No, you are not leaving! U-unless I come with you.."I start looking at the blushing twiddling my fingers.

Sasuke:"No."he says bluntly.

"I'LL SCREAM!!! I'LL SCREAM SO LOUD THE G-"

I'm cut off by Sasuke disappeared and then appears behind me. I'm shook by what he says next.

Sasuke:"Thank you Sakura"

Then I'm knocked out,into the darkness.

_-Next day-_

Naruto's POV

When I wake up I hear banging. I went to go open the door and saw crying Sakura and Sidney,looken Sidney also Kakashi sensei is sad as well

"What wrong guys?"

Sakura:"S-sasuke's g-gone..."

"How?"

Sakura:"He wants me power"

Kakashi:"We have to go find him"

Tsunade's POV

"Alright team 7, your all ready to go look for Sasuke."

Everyone nods and jumps out the window.

'Please be safe'

I cross my fingers.

Sidney's POV

We've been jumping from tree to tree for hours. Even with Pakkun we still can't find Sasuke. But that's when it hit me.

The Valley of Sound

Sidney:"Guys,I think I know where he'll be"

Everyone:"Where?"

Sidney:"T-the V-vallEy of Sound."

Naruto then starts to speed up faster and faster until he's out of view.

Sidney:"Let's just keep our space with him."

Sakura and Kakashi both nod and sprinting faster, and me as well.

Naruto povs

I see Sasuke up ahead on the other side of the water-fall.

"SASUKE!!!"

Alright now watch the video or if you already know what happens then you can skip

Sidney's POV

I look across the water-fall to see Naruto laying down on the water unconscious.

"N-NARUTO!!"

I jump all the way down channeling charka to my feet then start running towards Naruto crying. I already know this happens, but it hurts too much to see it again.

I sit down next to him and start healing him,I hear footsteps and I turn around to see Sakura crying and Kakashi looking down.

I stop crying and just have a solid look on my face.

'He played with my shitty feelings.'

_-Next day-_

This day was alright for me I did cry hard yesterday and I also meet Kurama,  he was a doufus. But still he was cool.

Right now I'm just training a little bit, trying to get better with a kunai and practice my Hurricane, cause it kind of is out of control whenever ever I do the Hurricane it kinda gets out of hand and gose flying anywhere else but the enemy.

So right now I'm in an open field with no trees nor animals in sight and I start practicing.

__________________________________________________

Hey peeps hope you enjoyed this... I don't think I'm going to finish 'Pineapple'

1. I lost motivation

2. I'm in a Naruto phase.