Radio Laurentides

PDV Julian:

I looked at Lynn. She seems angry. Very angry. But why? I mean, yeah, it's the morning, no one is happy to wake up unless you're a Disney princess, but you don't need to look like you're going to kill everyone!

She was looking at Elle, grumbling some inaudible things. She was probably trying to make Elle's head explode with her eyes...

(Hahaha! I'm so funny! No one EVER think about this one for sure!)

Wait... Was she... Was she jealous?

Jealous of Elle and Gabriel? Only Elle? Or... Maybe I'm just a dumb shit... Or maybe I'm just like Columbo?

Or just both, maybe...

(Who am I?)

I looked at Martijn. How does he takes it? Is this is fault? Is this because Betje didn't made the reservation correctly? Is this because we needed to stay at Elle's house? Why would she be angry? Elle is pretty nice! Plus, Elle's parents are fun, gentle, they like to tease each others, always joking around... They're actually perfect.

A perfect little Canadian couple like I always imagined... Exepted there was a lot more snow in my head... Like... You know... Canada is actually the country of snow, so...

I looked through the window of the kitchen. It was showing the backyard. Not even a little snow flake was on their grass.

"Julian?", said Thalyssa, claping her hands almost in my face.

"Hum, yeah?", I said coming back to Earth.

"Were you listening bae?", she said laughing. "Elle is going to have her mix playing on the radio tomorrow!", she almost yelled, excited.

I looked at Elle. She was close to Gabriel, a surprised look on her face.

I was suprised too. Her mix? So it is serious now...

"Well, it's a little local radio...", she said, her cheeks blushing. "Plus, it's a mash up of all 2014 EDM's biggest hits... It's not my mix..."

Gabriel smiled.

"It is yours... You've mixed it! It doesn't matter if the songs are yours or not!", he said.

"Gab'! You dumba...", she started.

"Is "Virus" in your mix?", automatically said Lynn, cutting Elle's sentence.

Elle looked at her, a bit offended by Lynn's respect drop.

"Lynn...", started Martin.

"NO! It's okay!", said Elle to Martin with a big forced smile on her face. "I would be even worst.", she added, a fake laugh coming out.

Gabriel passed an arm around her arms, whispering something in her ear. She obviously knows Martin's couple is not very strong right now. Even if I only know her since a few hours, I can say she wouldn't be shy to replace Lynn at her place in normal times.

"Martin's collab' with MOTi is there. "Gold Skies" is there too. "Jump In This", "Slenderman" and "Angels x Demons" by Julian are too.", she said, looking at Gabriel, hiding from Lynn's eyes.

"Martijn's collab' with Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike is not there?", asks Lynn. "If not, you're not a real DJ because you obviously can't recognise great hits..."

Elle looked at Lynn, suddently. Her big blue eyes were almost black because of all the rage they were expressing.

I think it's petty clear: no one can tell her she's not a real DJ. NO one.