Ch-2 new or old friend

*Sabres POV*
In front of me stood a multicoloured being who looked like a complete rainbow from head to toe.

"Umm can I help you?" the colourful being said with a hint of confusion. "Are you ok your just staring off. Oh yeah my names Rainbow Steve and your name is?"

"O-oh my names Saber I think and yeah I could use some help, like where am I and do you know where I could possibly stay?"

"huh, so your not from around here which means hmm, oh it means your a player! And yes you can stay with me, I actually live alone so some company would be nice."

*time skip to Rain's house (second house)*
"Nice house you have here" I say after running around looking at everything.
"Huh, thanks I spent a lot of time on it. Anyway I was wondering if you knew who the nightmare king is?"
"No, who even is this 'nightmare king' you speak of and why would you ask me about who ever this is?"
"Well he is the king of all Steve's but we don't like having him as our king, he's slowly killing off all different kinds of Steves which is also forcing us into hiding, and why I'm bringing it up is to see if you were interested in helping me take him down once and for all. So will you help me?"
"Welp I have nothing better to do so, yeah I'll help."

AN - sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with life but I have three ideas that you reader's get to help out with the story so here's the options for how Sabre gets his memories back

1- willingly in the rainbow town

2- in the catacombs

3- enemy of your choice taking his bandanna off