06 | A Confession

                    Next Morning~

I walked silently through the barely lit hallway of the yacht. Only a few minutes left till sunrise, I could not sleep the whole night due to the pain in my palm. Kengi had crashed down on his bed after dinner along with my seniors so I was left alone to fend for myself. 

My hand was still throbbing but it was better than before. I still am unable to fully process what happened. Everything so fast and instinctively. If they weren't there...

Gosh Miguel would have undead me and killed me himself again. I chuckled at the thought.

I walked up the stairs and stood on the deck, watching the sun peek shyly from the horizon. The night sky was greeted by the yellow and orange hues of our sun, I watched as the colours merged and created a bewitching view.

A peaceful sigh escaped my lips as the view calmed me.

"You are up." I heard a familiar voice say. I did not have to turn around to see who it was.

"You are up too Mr. Luis" From the corner of my eye, I saw him stand beside me and look at the view. 

"I'm always up early. You couldn't sleep, could you?" I looked at him before shaking my head.

He gave out a worried sigh and reached out to grab my wrist and pulled my injured palm closer to his worried eyes. I slowly removed my hand from his hold.

He still makes me feel very uncomfortable. And even more now after that incident. I did not like where his hand went.

He sighed. "Thank you for your concern Mr. Luis but I'm fine now. Thank you for also saving me yesterday and also I'm sorry for behaving so rudely with you the other day," I said quietly and turned my gaze to the view again but I could feel his lingering gaze on my face.

"I'll accept your apology if you accept my confession..." He said after a few moments.

I looked at him shocked and horrified.