09 | Oceania

"Yes, yes, mom! I know, I know but I have to go now. I already reached Oceania."

"Yeah okay. Love ya! Take care both of you!"

"Bye!"

I hung up my one-hour call with my parents and proceeded towards my job building. I smoothened my outfit and cleared my throat, shaking off the nervousness I was feeling.

I cannot believe it! I got accepted here! I work here, with many famous researchers and also a few of my own role models.

Professor Rain is one of them.

And also Antonio.

When he used to be our substitute teacher, I hate to say plus admit, I really looked forward to his classes.

He always had this twinkle in his eyes whenever he taught us about marine life and would always have a smile on his face. The twinkle is not the same as when he looks at me though, so I can say that he loves marine biology more than me.

Who's complaining?

Not me.

"Hello, I received an email informing me that I got accepted here. What am I supposed to do?" I asked the bored lady in front of the reception desk. She looked up from her book with a pen in her, which immediately fell when she saw me.

I blush slightly as she keeps on looking at me without saying anything.

I know I know I am very handsome. Nothing can beat my looks.

"Oh? Jin?" I heard someone call from behind me. I turn around to see Antonio with Professor Rain, who is giving Antonio a weird look. 

"Jin? Call him Mr. Kim, he's my student Ant." Professor Rain huffs before walking towards me, all the while Antonio looks at me intently.

I mean, I am only wearing a white v-neck shirt tucked into a pair of light blue jeans and finishing off with my pair of favourite white vans. A silver chain necklace, bracelet and earrings adorn my neck, wrist and ear; my dark brown hair parted on one side and a small touch of lip balm to my already pink full lips.