four

Reminisce a memory in your history. Discuss the good and the bad

"All I can remember is your annoying voice nagging me all the time," Aki answered distastefully as she met with Yeonjun's eyes.

Yeonjun bit his bottom lip as he looked down at his hands. His heart slightly tugging at the girl's response.

"Is that all you can remember Aki?" Yeonjun asked which caused Aki to be taken aback.

"I-"

"There was this one memory of us which I can't seem to forget. It was before we started dating. Heck, it was before we even met.Do you remember the day I accidentally spilled coffee on your table? I was a café waiter then," Yeonjun recalled as he let out a small laugh.

"You ruined my notes, so much for a first impression," Aki let out an annoyed huff as she propped her arms on the table.

"Yea, but we ran into each other at school the next day! I remember how annoyed you looked when you realised it was me,"

"Gosh, I really despised you the minute I realised it was the boy who did an awful job at being a waiter. Yet, the next week, you made and printed out notes for me to refer to. What kind of breed were you then Junnie?" Aki ranted as she unknowingly called him by the nickname she had given him.

"I'll be honest though Aki, I didn't spill coffee on your notes by accident," Yeonjun admitted as pink hues formed on his cheeks.

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to finally get the attention of the pretty girl I've been crushing on since we were 14,"