ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: love тнy eneмy (ᴛᴡᴏ)

After finding out the truth of what happened to his mother, Junhong stormed out from his father's office leaving the woman and his father alone.

Mr. Choi ran his fingers over his face before running them through his short curled hair.

The distinctive genre that ran through all of his children. He sighed out hating having to tell his son the truth but he needed to know so that the next move in their life can go forth.

"This isn't what I wanted to happen," he mumbled, pushing himself off from the end of his desk and walking back over to sit down in his chair.

Another groan left his mouth as he placed his hands on his face. "It was bound to happen, he needed to know the truth even though it may hurt him but it will make him stronger in the end. Let me talk to him," the woman said.

The woman walked out of the office and followed behind the tall man. She may have been in the house for a short period of time but for reason unknown, it felt like home and she was able to guide herself until she found Junhong.

She lightly tapped the door which was left open a slight bit before stepping inside seeing Junhong leaning over the gun table that had the dissembled weapon laid out in front of him.

She lifted her fingers to touch his back as she noticed his sharp inhale before he exhaled right after. She thought it would be best to just come over to the other side and face him.

She walked around and stood in front of Junhong seeing that he was crying. "I know this must hurt you a lot to find out the truth about your mother?"

"Do you!" Junhong sniffed, glaring at the woman in front of him. "How do you know how much it must hurt to find out that your very own mother sent out a hit on your father's ex-lover and child just because she only wanted her child to be the only one. Do you really know how much that hurts?!"

It was a lot of rage in Junhong's voice as he ranted out how he felt. Everything that he knew was a lie. To say that your mother would do the most heinous thing just to show how she was in charge to still have it backfire.

Was he just like her as well?

Did he have the same rage brewing inside his blood?

"Your mother may have had selfish reasons for doing what she did in the past but you can't hold a grudge against your father. He thought that he was doing the right thing, not only protecting the one that he loved but also the only thing that kept them together. You wish that you can go back in time and change the outcome but you can't, you just can't. You have to move on and await whatever happens in the future. I had to do that."

Once again, curiosity got the best of Junhong as he wondered what she meant by the last part. "What do you mean?"

"I'm arranged to marry someone that I barely know even though I was in love with someone else. We knew it was forbidden but we still ended up falling in love," she choked out saying.

She shut her eyes and tried to force herself not to cry but in the end, tears broke through as she touched her stomach.

She took a deep breath before she reopens her eyes. "Just know that if you fall in love, Junnie fight for it no matter what. Hold on to it and if others say that it's forbidden, ignore them and follow your heart."

She leans forward and places a gentle touch on Junhong's cheek as she wiped away any of his tears that streamed down his face. "Our father wanted us to finally meet even though it's late, we finally meet my little brother."

No hesitation came upon Junhong as he placed his hand on tops of the woman in front of them. A feeling that he first sense when he stepped forth into his father's office, he knew as well who this woman was to him.

"Even though you know my name, I don't know yours," he said.

A chuckled that sounded just like Junhong's filled the room as she took her hand away from his hands. "Yeah, you can't keep calling me big sister forever, huh?"

Of course, Junhong shook his head but even if he didn't big sister was still okay.

"It's Seylena but you can call me, Lena. I only allow those who are close to me to call me that."

━━━━━━◆❃◆❃◆━━━━━━

Part three will be posted soon