ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ready....aιм... ғιre?

❀◦❀◦❀ ❀◦❀◦❀

Back with the members of B. A. P., Jun still had his finger against the trigger of his gun.

Those around drew in deep breaths as they watched two of their bosses, one with a gun pointed at them and the other holding the gun.

Was Jun actually going to pull the trigger?

Was someone going to interfere and stop him?

What the hell going on?

That was the question that most of the ones who didn't know what was going on or choose not to know, however, things were getting interesting.

Since inquiring minds were very intrigued by the unusual events that were unfolding at the moment.

Even Yongguk, who everyone expected to interrupt and stop Jun leaned on the side of the van, not giving a shit.

Himchan in his own little world, most likely trying to come down from his hangover, after tossing back some aspirin and was now mellowing out to prepare for their mission.

Daehyun, our boy Daehyun, if he had control, he would've probably ended Jongup's life before Zelo jumped into the scene.

But, we may never know.

And, Youngjae, for once in his life, not giving a fuck. To him, the most important person in his life was long gone which gave no usage to care about what the others did at this very moment.

Jongup stood proudly with the front-end of Jun's gun digging deeper into his forehead, leaving a nice mark.

"Do it," Jongup indicated to Jun, swallowing small bits of saliva to wet his mouth. "Kill me, you know you want to."

Jun bit down, at any minute, or even any second, he will pull back, release his finger to allow the bullet waiting to hit its target.

Jongup stood firm, not flinching or moving a muscle as he waited patiently for Zelo to kill him.

He let out a dry chuckled due to the event that was transpiring at this time that echoed far and wide as it ran in then out of everyones' ears.

His cocky attitude was enough to cause Jun to grind his teeth some more as he gradually drew the trigger back, ready to release.

He was ready, Jun was oh so ready.

Ready to do what everyone was hoping that he'll do.

Kill Jongup. But was he actually going to go through with it?

Was Jun going to kill Jongup?

Bang

Jun had pulled the trigger.

Gray smoke from the gun right after the release of the bullet exiting out and rose to the sky as all eyes waited to see a body drop down to the floor.

Yet, it...didn't.

Neither Jun nor Jongup flinched as everyone noticed, small drips of blood seeping out from Jongup's right ear.

So, instead of Jun shooting him in the head, he aimed his gun towards Jongup's ear, a warning that if he fucks up the rescue mission, chances are he won't make the same mistake twice.

But, Jongup begged to differ. He believed that Jun didn't miss purposely.

But, did Jun truly miss Jongup purposely, or did he intentionally move his hand slightly to the right, aiming it to Jongup's side?

Your guess is as good as mines because right after, Jun lowered his arm, placing his gun behind the back of his pants between his belt, he turned away to head inside the waiting vehicle.

Now, wasn't the time to kill, it was time to get his sister back.

Jongup's death will just have to wait.

•◆•◆•◆•

ι'м ѕorry тнaт тнιѕ cнapтer waѕ ѕнorтer тнan мoѕт oғ prevιoυѕ cнapтerѕ.

вυт, don'т worry, ιт'ѕ leadιng тo тнe мoѕт anтιcιpaтed revelaтιon тнaт everyone нaѕ вeen waιтιng ғor...

wнo

ĸιdnapped

ѕeylena?