Chapter VI

(Your pov)

I sobbed silently, much pain was going through my body. From every wound to Gandalf's death. Legolas then walked over to me, I just looked down at the grass, not wanting to talk as much. He then knelt down in front of me, taking a look at my knee that I had smashed into when we were battling. Hot tears continued to run down my cheeks. I suddenly felt a thumb and a pointer finger lift my chin. When my (E/C) eyes looked up from the grass into beautiful, intoxicating, ocean eyes.

"Don't cry (Y/N), not now, your journey is far from over.-"

"Legolas. There is no chance I will be able to escape his grasp, he has already marked me." He then shook his head.

"We will find a way to save you, (Y/N)." Was there even a way to save me? In the end we will let fate decide.

"But Legolas, what makes you so sure? I couldn't even save Gandalf.... I knew this was going to happen.....-" Legolas was suddenly silent, he didn't know how to react to this. But he suddenly had a change of attitude towards me something was bothering him all of a sudden.

"Your saying: you knew this would happen?" Legolas asked, his breath slow and steady. I hated to emit, it but I had to tell him the truth.

"Yeah, I did. Gandalf told me not to tell you guys your fates or there might be a tear in this time line." I knew that was reasonable words to say. Still dead silent.

"Legolas, get her up." I heard Aragorn's voice. To suddenly have another shout from Boromir.

"Give them a moment for pity's sake!" He shot back. I looked up at Legolas, as he looked down at me and with a huff he left. I felt my heart tear in pieces, 'Was he mad at me?' I wondered.

"By nightfall these hills will be swarming with Orcs! We must reach the Woods of Lothlórien. Come Boromir. Legolas. Gimli, get them up." Aragorn commanded. Meanwhile Gimli and Legolas helped up the others. Boromir suddenly walked over to me and offered a helping hand to help me walk. Getting down these hills and through the forest might be a big hassle. I took his help, as he helped me off the ground and onto my feat. He put one of my arms over his shoulder, while his arm was wrapped around my back side.

"If I may ask, (Y/N) what happened to you and Legolas?" Boromir asked as he helped me down the hills.

"I don't know, he just left when I told him that I knew the fate of Gandalf would happen." Boromir listened to every word you had to say.

"You knew, you knew that he was going to die?" You were afraid to answer. Being like 'Oh ya I did know.' and explain it to him then he drops you and leaves you there.

As you both continued to walk.

"Yeah, I knew it was going to happen but I didn't have a choice. Gandalf told me not to tell you and the others." He suddenly nodded to your surprise that he didn't drop you.

"That is reasonable." He agreed then looked at you funny.

"Why the long face, (Y/N)?" He chuckled.

"I thought, if I answer. You were going to drop me." He suddenly raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I drop you?" He asked then you shook your head.

"Never mind." As you both were at the bottom of the hills.

Suddenly Legolas started clenching his head, and yelling in agonising pain.

"Get out of my head!!!" He yelled.

"What is happening with Legolas?" You asked.

"There is something clearly wrong." Boromir said in a whisper. Aragorn told him to sit down for a bit before continuing. You had offered your water bottle to him, in which he declined, having his head in his hands. With deep breaths he seemed to be good after a while. As you all continued on and into the beautiful forest. You started to hear a whisper. You knew this voice.