discontinued.

hey fellas!!!

i'm such a HORRIBLE person i'm sure all of you hate me but..... i kinda lost all interest in this book.

i honestly didn't want to just discontinue this book without an explanation, so yeah..

i've been talking to a few of my friends who know about this book about discontinuing it, and they all urged me to continue writing it, but i've just became so uninterested with the plot; the book just seems so silly to me, to be honest.

i do appreciate all of your love and all of your support with this book, and i honestly hope that continues after i discontinue this.

i'm really sorry this story had to come to a sudden stop, but as predicted, hazel was going to eventually end up with luke and they were going to get married or something idk

i will start writing other better books here, so please please please follow me on here if you're interested in reading anything else, because that would be BEYOND wonderful, and you'd also be aware if i posted any other books.

i currently have one short-story published that i am writing called 'bus stop' and it's kinda a louisandharry or "larry stylinson" book, but regardless of what you 'ship', it would be kinda cool if you checked it out:-)

i love you all so SO so much and i apologize for letting you all done, and i do hope all of you respect my decision.

-fatima

social medias

instagram: wtfa6ma
twitter: delusionalwt
tumblr: versasssy
vine: fa6ma wbu (and my icon is a black n white photo of harry!!)
snapchat: fa6amyalj

p.s: thank you & i love you.