#20 - Anniversary

Tul just couldn't believe that Max would hurt him this way.

It was more than 2 weeks since the dinner.

That night had ended on a melancholy note. Well atleast for most of them.

After Max had dragged Tul off to check out the desserts an argument had irrupted between Tomo & Sek.

Not that it was any surprise. Tomo had been spoiling for a fight since that day when Tul had been kidnapped by Ter's men and Max had got hurt rescuing him.

Almost 2 and half years back it had been Tomo who had introduced Sek to Tul.

Tomo & Tul had previously worked at the same 5 star hotel back in Bangkok. Tomo had been in the housekeeping department while Tul had worked at the in house Roof Top Bar.

Sek had been working with one of the utility suppliers and had become quite friendly with Tomo. Eventually Tomo had even started inviting Sek to join him and his friends for parties and night outs. When Tomo had moved to RaWai, Tul had continued being friends with Sek.

And now to discover that all along Sek had just been using him to get to Tul and probably spoil the relationship between Tul & Max just wasn't acceptable to Tomo. Tul was his best friend, his brother. He was like family. And though Tomo teased and made fun of Tul all the time, he would never allow anyone else to hurt his friend.

Somehow Boom and Olive and Tod had broken up the fight which had finally ended with Tomo almost hitting Sek.

Later that week most of them were busy. It was the peak of the tourist season and all of them were working 16 to 18 hours a day. Barely getting to their homes to sleep a few hours. Boom seemed to have taken residence at the Grand Marina resort's kitchen section.

But despite the busy schedule and the extra working hours Max seemed to find enough time and energy to meet up with Ten. Which had in the beginning puzzled Tul. Soon giving way to jealousy.

He had tried talking to Max. Wanting to ask him the 100 questions that had been swirling in his mind. But Max had told him he would explain everything later and just to trust him.

Tul not wanting to rock the boat had once again slipped into his old habits of keeping his mouth shut. But this time he had felt a bit off.

After all that had transpired in the past few days and the unusual reveal of the true relationship between the people he had thought as friends and his boyfriend of 3 years Tul felt a little overwhelmed. He couldn't quite get rid of that lingering feeling of mistrust that he was suddenly feeling.

He had even caught himself wondering if Max had had a motive behind suddenly saying I love you on the very day that he had come face to face with his Ex boyfriends and his Ex best friends. Had it been some tactic of Max's to throw him off guard so that he could then openly meet with Ten and Sek.