#22 - Flashback: Part 1

~A/N~ This chapter dedicated to EvilEyesToDream 💙 and Pic No. 20 in Chapter 2 of the "My Tul Photo Album". The number of times I have had to view that pic in this past week might have had some effect on my writing. 😍

Also a special dedication to SetByeol 💙

& SunshinesSunbeam ❤️

You 3 asked me how they met. And this is how they met!! 😉

People this chapter hopefully wont stress anybody's brain but just might have a few fluttering effects on your heart. 💗💗

It's not hardcore so no need to hide under the blanket to read it. 😜☺️

I enjoyed writing this chapter. Hope you all enjoy reading it.

**This is from Tul's POV but it is in 3rd person**

Flashback... 3 Years Earlier...

"Thank you miss! But I really cannot give you my Line ID at this moment." Tul replied back with an apologetic smile to the beautiful girl who was standing, leaning over the bar counter looking at him coyly.

The girl was gorgeous. No doubt about it. And even though he preferred men he could play both ways. He never had any qualms about admiring beauty. But currently he couldn't keep his eyes on the beautiful lady in front of him, because his eyes were perpetually going back to that delightfully hot and sexy morsel who had seemed to capture his heart the moment he had laid eyes on him.

Even now as the lady said something to him his gaze flicked to that lone stranger who was sitting at the far end of the oval bar counter.

The bar counter was like an oval island in the middle of the busy rooftop restaurant. There was a huge artfully lighted wall done up in glass and mirrors, which shelved the various bottles in different shapes and sizes on both sides of the wall.

Besides Tul there were 4 other guys and 2 gals manning the oval bar counter.

It was New Year's Eve and as the evening had progressed the throngs of people crowding around the bar had increased. At the same time there had been atleast a dozen servers, males and females both who had been shouting out orders and picking up tray after tray piled with glasses of various shapes and sizes and filled with colorful liquids, topped with eye catching swirl sticks & straws adorned with decorative pieces of fruits.

But even with the crowd milling around, Tul had somehow known the exact moment when the stranger had walked in.

The guy had been with a whole bunch of people all dressed in smart, fashionable looking club casuals. There were more than 20 men and women in the group. Some of them looked like couples, though most of them looked like they had come stag or alone.