Do Not Disturb part 2

It all started for real when Emilia asked my wife to dance. I just sat at the table, sipping wine, looking at how mesmerized my wife was and how flirty Emilia acted. When Emilia would face me, a seductive smile and a soft wink would come out and I wasn't gonna lie, it turned me on. 

I didn't know what my wife told her and how it went down, but here I was the next evening, sitting on the hotel bed watching the two kiss in front of me, ''Do Not Disturb'' sign hanging on the door. 

They kissed so passionately, lips mingling with each other so beautifully that I felt like I was in heaven. My cock throbbed in my pants and as much as I wanted to fuck them both I wouldn't mind if I only had to watch. 

''Jeffrey, baby, how about you show Emilia how you fuck?'' my wife spoke, now turned to me. My eyes turned dark with lust when I heard her speak like that and all I wanted to do was pound the shit out of them both. 

Emilia stood there with a devilish smirk on her face, knowing exactly what was coming. ''Come here'' I gestured with my index finger. Emilia did as told and stopped in front of me. ''Down'' I continued as she dropped to her knees, a hand on each of my legs. I unbuckled my pants and set my hard cock free as I analyzed Emilia's face; she was so horny, full of lust and passion. 

Emilia knew exactly what to do and like the good girl she was, she took my meat in her mouth and started sucking. She wasn't my wife but she was good, so fucking good. As I got sucked, I looked up at my wife and saw she was touching herself as she watched us, action that turned me on so extremely much. God, she was beautiful; her rose lips apart, eyes on my dick in Emilia's mouth, fingers between her wet folds that I so much wanted to taste. 

After having my meat slurped, choked and sucked on, I called my wife over. We all got in bed, me behind Emilia and my wife in front of her. I knew my wife wanted to pleasure Emilia, so I let her do that before anything else. ''Go on, darling'' I told her as I grabbed Emilia's neck and my wife got comfortable on her stomach, ready to taste the woman in front of her. ''Enjoy'' I whispered in Emilia's ear as I knew how skillful my wife's tongue was.

Isabella's first lick made Emilia moan sweetly in the air and one of my wife's hands was already between her legs, touching herself once again

Isabella's first lick made Emilia moan sweetly in the air and one of my wife's hands was already between her legs, touching herself once again. I loved that woman and her horniness. After a good while of enjoying Emilia's flower, my wife looked up at me, lips swollen, eyes big. ''Fuck us, daddy'' she moaned as she turned around and got on her four. Emilia did the same and in front of me I had two beautiful, plump asses waiting for me. I was so lucky, holy shit. 

I caressed and spanked them, making sure I enjoyed every second of it. Their butt cheeks were sore and red and yet they craved more, so I gave them what they wanted. I entered my wife first, her sweet moans pleasing my ears. My index and middle finger entered Emilia's wet pussy as I synced my moves to please both women at the same time. 

As soon as my cock left Isabella, she placed herself in front of Emilia and spread her legs beautifully, her pussy open for the other woman. ''Fuck her, baby'' Isabella said as Emilia's mouth met her swollen folds. 

I teased Emilia's entrance with my tip and I could hear whimpers, knowing exactly what she wanted. ''What is it?'' I smirked naughtily, knowing it was hard speaking since leaving the sweetness of my wife's folds was hard. 

''Please, fuck me'' the curvy woman in front of me finally spoke. ''Please'' she moaned before getting back to savoring my wife's juices. I finally entered her deeply, thrusting gently at first and picking up the pace after a little bit. As my thrusts became rough my balls hit Emilia's clit constantly, giving her the pleasure she needed. 

I held eye contact with my wife which made it all million times hotter. One of her hands held Emilia's head in place between her legs as the other one held one of her boobs. I admired how breathtaking she was as  her pussy was being devoured by another woman. Her body was the most amazing body in this entire world, her perky boobs candy to my eyes. 

Then I looked down at the round, plump ass in front of me and moaned in pleasure at the image. My cock impaled Emilia and as my movements became more rapid, her tongue did too. My wife's moans became faster and louder and her grip on Emilia's hair became stronger. I spanked Emilia's ass hard enough for her to scream as my eyes connected with my wife's again. 

''Oh god, yes'' Isabella screamed as she felt her orgasm build up. ''I'm gonna cum'' she looked at me with mouth wide open and I couldn't take it anymore, but I had to go on just a little bit.  

''Fuck, Jeffrey, just like that'' Emilia spoke as I felt her walls tighten. If these women were about to come at the same time I would die happy. 

''Yeah, here it comes'' my wife moaned out loud and I looked at her carefully, taking in the image of another woman giving the love of my life a strong orgasm. Emilia moaned loudly against Isabella's pussy and her walls hugged my dick tightly as they throbbed to the rhythm of my wife's moans. God damn it, I was a lucky man. 

I waited for them to come back from the high of the orgasm before they stood on their knees in front of me. Their mouths met my cock, two pairs of eyes looking up at me innocently as they licked and sucked me well. ''Oh fuck'' I moaned as I felt it coming. The women in front of me stuck out their tongues and let their heads fall back, ready to receive my warm cum. It landed perfectly on their mouths and faces, making that a picture to never forget. 

Sooo...this was my first time writing a threesome and I am SWEATING. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

/C.