Аlone In Тhe Cabin

Tiffany Parker

I never liked traveling on the Hogwarts Express. It was so awkward and boring. Sometimes Pansy and I talked about women's things, but nothing more. I've never been close with Blaise. I rarely talked to Malfoy. He only talks to Blaise. "Let's play with a bottle," Pansy suggested. "Aren't we a little big for this game, Pansy," I said bored. "Come on, it'll be fun," she insisted. "Okay, I'm participating," Blaise said. "Me too," I said. "Come on, Malfoy, don't be boring," Pansy begged. "I'd rather die than play a ridiculous game with you," he said, clenching his jaw. "Oh come on Malfoy, don't be a baby," I said, already nervous. "Fine!" He finally agreed. Pansy took a glass bottle from her bag and placed it on the floor, turning it over. Of course the fucking bottle stopped in front of me and Malfoy. ,,Pansy, we should leave Malfoy and Parker alone.", Zabini said, taking Pansy's hand and leading her out of the car, leaving us alone.

"Malfoy, you know what I have to ..." I began, but was interrupted by his hand, squeezing my neck. He tore my shirt, seeing my black bra. "I know perfectly well what I have to do, Parker," he said, squeezing my neck even harder. Take off my bra, toss it on the ground. He never once kissed me on the mouth, yet he kissed my neck so passionately that it left red marks on me. His warm hand reached into my skirt, kissing my tits roughly. I started moaning, but he covered my mouth with his hand and continued. His hand began to move faster and faster in my pants, I finally couldn't stand it and I started to writhe. He was doing it faster and faster, I didn't even know how to do it. I just enjoyed this unique feeling. Suddenly everything stopped, I stopped writhing and that feeling disappeared, he stopped kissing me and looked me straight in the eyes. "Are you happy now, Parker?" He said, moving away, giving me a chance to get dressed - there was a problem - I couldn't move. I was numb, I was in shock. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" He asked. "Do you want me to dress you?" He asked, laughing. As soon as I could move, I got up and dressed, most calmly, without even looking at him. ,, Hey! Not a word about it to anyone, okay ?! "he said, pulling me towards him, I could smell his mint breath, smell his perfume. I nodded and stepped out of the booth.