Lev Haiba - Ramen Date

Thank you for whoever sent me this request! Sorry this posted so late, I had to keep up with school and such.
This my first one so far 😀 hopefully I don't screw this up.

Lev
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n

Y/N
Don't spam me next time lev
Need anything love?

Lev
DJDJDNDNDNJCNFNDUDJDDNNDJSISM
YOU CALLED ME LOVE 🥺

Y/N
Shut
Just say what you want bro 🙃

Lev
I'm hungry
And I don't know how to cook

Y/N
Just go order takeout
Simple 🙄

Lev
But I miss your cooking
You make really good stuff

Y/N
Maybe I shouldn't have taken cooking classes

Lev
Shush it shorty

Y/N
....
Lamp post
Fine you lazy mf
And besides I think you might burn your house if you try to boil water so I'm omw

Lev
Thanks!

Y/N
You're welcome lamp post

—————————

Outside was cold as you walked to Lev's house. You lived near him, and he usually asks for you to come over on the daily. This was a regular occasion.

You soon were at his door, and pressed the small door bell.

"Hey Y/N! Thanks for coming!" Said Lev, hugging you tightly.

"Ack! Don't hug me so tight. Now, let me see your pantry and fridge." (why did autocorrect put pants instead of pantry i-)

Lev led you to his kitchen and let you see what you could cook, excited for the meal ahead.

In his pantry you took out two packs of ramen. "You have a nice brand of ramen. Should I make some with my own seasoning?"

"Sure! Do I need to help you with anything?" replied Lev with a smile.

"Help me with the vegetables, please."

"Alright!"

The two of you got at it, preparing vegetables and mixing sauces together. The calm aura in the kitchen really was relaxing, even though you worried about Lev almost chopping his fingers off while cutting vegetables.

"Careful with that knife, love."

"I'm fine! Don't worry about it babe!"

"If you say so."

Soon with enough time and effort, the ramen was done. You lifted the plates covering the meal to reveal the steaming food.

"Tah-daaa!" you said. "Dig in!"

You handed Lev some chopsticks and he ate a small portion of the ramen, while you looked at him for validation.

"Whaaa! It's really good!" he said with sparkling eyes. "Thanks so much!"

You laughed at his reaction. "You're welcome love. Now let me eat too."

The rest of the time was spent eating and talking about school and volleyball practice, until a familiar voice rung through the house.

"Lev! I'm home!"

You and Lev turned to see Lev's older sister, Alisa standing near the door.

"Oh Lev! I never knew you had a girl!" she said with excitement, putting her shoes and coat off.

"You're home early.....yeah, this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Lev said sheepishly, with a light blush on his face.

"Would you like some of the food I made? I still have some left in the pot." you asked, wanting to make a good impression on her.

"This is so nerve-racking." you thought, panicking.

"That would be lovely! No wonder Lev chose you. You are truly polite!" she said, walking to the dinner table to sit down.

"So, Lev. How did you meet her?"

————————————————

The sky slowly turned to many soft colors as the sun was setting. After a long chat with your boyfriend and Alisa, it was time to go home.

"Well, it was nice chatting with you Alisa. I'll be going home now." you said, putting on your jacket and shoes.

"No problem! Let Lev walk you home, you never know what might happen!" she replied. Lev nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, let me walk you home."

The two of you stepped outside and began walking to your house.

"Thanks for the dinner babe. I love you, you know that, right?" Lev said with a sincere smile.

"Yeah, I love you too, Lev." you said, a bit flustered.

Small dates like these really made your day.

End.

Thanks for reading, champ. This kinda sucks lol, but I hope the requester likes it.