𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

꧁☯︎︎꧂

꧁☯︎︎꧂

Growing up I was intelligent and creative, well at least that's what my mom told me. I had plans for the future.

Everything was set in stone for me, but even one small thing could trigger it.

Right now I could be one of the greatest detectives, it's always been my dream.

(y/n) (l/n).

I could hear them calling out my name. I could imagine my mom having one of the biggest smiles on her face with tears of joy dripping down her face.

'(Y/n), I'm so proud of you, all that hard work really paid off and now you don't have to live in pain and poverty any longer.'

I'd be giving her one of the biggest hugs and say,

'I couldn't have done this without you mom.'

Sadly fate had other plans.

Her smile I'm imagining is probably a frown right now. Her tears of joy are probably tears of anger and sadness right now.

I quickly snapped back to reality.

     The plain concrete wall stared into my eyes, none blinked. Sad. I never thought I would be dealing with a situation like this. Who knew I'd be sitting in a chair paralyzed from the neck down on a Saturday morning. My hands and legs were tied up to a steel cold chair. I've probably already broke some of my bones just by trying to stretch but I feel nothing, not like it matters.

      I heard murmuring from outside the empty sad boring room I was in. I couldn't pick up anything. I saw myself in the reflection of the window.

I had dark eye bags.

My crazy (h/c) hair.

Purple bruises had covered my arms and legs but were barely visible and some bite marks.

Red deep wounded scars plastered all over my face.

Why am I here?

What led to this?

I'm about to face the word you call death... woah.

Death.

I'm only 22, I am not the right age to die yet. I haven't fulfilled any of my goals.

But I deserve to be here. I do.

I repeated those words in my head over and over again.

Then it hit me. Everything was numb, except the deep feelings engraved in my troubled heart. I hurt the person I loved the most.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I wanted to scream. I knew I shouldn't, I'd be killed instantly. I wouldn't be able to protect myself without any strength, I was paralyzed so I couldn't even if I wanted to.

Him.

Meeting him led to my downfall.

Kurapika Kurta

꧁☀︎︎꧂

A.N

Have a great day/afternoon/night :)