Chapter 21

(Kriesthal's POV from here on)

Khylan's Who?

When consciousness came back, what I first felt was my head aching. Ang sakit ng ulo ko gosh. As soon as I opened my eyes, the first and only person I saw was Rafreal—sitting beside where I'm lying in right now.

Dali-dali akong bumangon because of the awkwardness I'm feeling. It caused him to be shocked by my sudden movement.

"Krie, a-are you okay?" nag-aalalang tanong niya, causing me to stiffen.

So, he still calls me Krie huh? Is this some opening?

"Where am I? And what happened to me?" Tanong ko, ignoring his question.

"Calm down, your just in the office here. Eto lang office dito, kaya sa lahat na to. At nahimatay ka kaya dinala kita rito." Sagot niya.

"Oh god, why did I do that ba kasi." I whispered, well guilt crept up on me. Dapat pala kumain muna ako, food is life.

"B-bat ka ba nahimatay?" Nahihiya at nag-aalinlangan na tanong niya.

"Are you curious about me now?"

Tiningnan niya ako na para bang hindi siya nakikipag-biruan sakin "I'm damn serious"

"Fine! I didn't get to eat because I drove here non-stop. And by the way, your damn hot when you curse. Keep it up!" Kinapalan ko na ang mukha ko. I need it naman, if I want to get him back.

"Bruh! You should've atleast packed some sandwich wih you!" He shouted, that caused me to be shocked.

"D-Did you just shout at me?!" Sigaw ko rin pabalik. I never lose. Monteremo's never lose.

"S-sorry,,,, uhh... Can you walk? I'm gonna take you to the cafeteria somewhere here." He apologized, ako ang nagwagi.

May cafeteria pala rito? Why didn't I know that? Well, what do I expect

"What do you think of me? Disabled?" I sarcastically asked.

"Y-yeah just calm down. Come on follow me then." He said and began walking pa labas, making me follow him.

He drove for 3 minutes to get to this small cafeteria near the road that's opposite from where I drove here to.

"4 cheese tarts and 2 strawberry milkshakes please" he ordered when a waiter came to ask for our order.

He said while I was just busy scrolling through my Instagram feed, and just stopped doing so when our order came.

Bago namin ito ginalaw ay kinuhanan ko muna ito ng picture, and Rafreal didn't even notice what I did because he was talking to someone on his phone.

*** Check media to see photo ***

I also posted it on Instagram since Rafreal and I don't follow each other anymore ever since that day happened. (Pertaining to the break up scene on Chapter 18)

Well past is past, let bygones be bygones. After some time, Rafreal ended the call and we started eating. Just then that I've realized na "Omg, how come you still know my favorite order?" shocked was written all over my face.

"That took you long enough huh? Well, I have a very good memory." he said and continued eating. I also stopped talking to eat up, making the atmosphere awkward.

While Rafreal is drinking water, I then realized what I have been planning for
"Hey Rafreal, I'm taking —no, winning— you back. And I'm not asking for your permission" i said, making him choke on his water.

"W-what? No!" sabi niya, na para bang diring-diri.

Walang hiya

"What's with that reaction? Diring-diri ka ah! Kapal mo, whatever though. My decision is intact." pakikipag-areglo ko, making him sigh

After our conversation, we then returned to the site where they're doing the apartments.  Making him much more busy, kaya naisipan kong mag-tingin tingin sa kung saan nalang. And the other things I did there, was list all the ideas I plan to do to win Rafreal back.

I then saw a small park na may bench, malayo-layo sa site. Kaya naisipan kong mag stop by doon, to continue my list of plans on how to win Rafreal back. When suddenly ay may humintong dalaga sa harap ko na para bang hinihingal.

When I took a simple glance at her, Familiarity suddenly then came through my mind. She's wearing some leggings and a big t-shirt that looks a bit weird.

Hmmmm reto ko kaya to kay Khylan?

She has a long straight ash brown hair, brown almond eyes, small and short nose that looks cute on her and on top of that.

She looks like she's just the same age as Khylan. But why does she look familiar though?

She keeps on looking at her back so I started the conversation "Uhmm, is there something wrong?"

"Ah, do you know this place? Can you hide me somewhere? Some bitches are following me, and they're extremely mad" she quickly said without even breathing

So I just took her to the site. But we ended up running, making me the one panting now. Dang this isn't good for my heart. Nakita naman kami nina Rafreal at Laqe kaya nilapitan nila kami.

"Now do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked, still breathing quickly. Perks of having a sick heart.

"I was just walking by sa kabilang road, and there we're mga mag-jowa's there. Probably 3 couples, and then their boyfriend's can't tanggal their eyes of me. So the girlfriend's got galit and make habol of me." conyo niyang sabi, earning a grimaced face from me.

I can't argue with that though, she's literally so pretty

"Max, baby are you okay?" tanong ni Raf bigla, making me shocked.

Who tf is Max?

"Yes of course, darling" sagot nung babaeng maganda, kaya napa-irap nalang ako.

Baby — Darling, yaks kadiri. Mag-break sana kayo.

Napansin naman nung 'Max' ang naka-kunot kong noo, pero ang mas nakakagulat pa ay dahil bigla siyang humagikhik. Baliw ata to eh

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Maeve Yxime Axereo but you can call me Maxime or Max for short." pakilala nung babae.

Maeve Yxime Axereo huh?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her character is needed for the next next stories. Hehehehe may ending nakong plan

-natasha-