Chapter 7: The Visit

"He woke up," Drake said looking at me. I walked over to him slowly and then sat down where the boy had been.
Time to work your charm I thought.
"How? How did he wake up," I said straightening myself in the chair. I asked this to everyone in the group, nobody in particular, and nobody responded. So I stood up and walked around the circle and asked again.
"How did he wake up?" I felt like a bitch but hey, every mother is at some point in there lives. If you could even call this dream life.
"They took him out from being under," Drake responded again. He was the only one who seemed to have a way with words.
"Why can't you, me, he, she all of us under do that?!" I said continuing to walk around.
Why are they so shy? I thought, Or.. or maybe they were just scared like me.
"I'm I'm sorry," I finished sitting back down. I was just so confused! Why would God even crest a thing like this!? I wanted to cry I wanted to do bad but I couldn't show weakness. That was one thing I had learned. I had to suck it up. Treat this like it was real life.
I- I had a headache.
A really really bad headache. The kind that doubles you over in pain. That's what I was doing now.
I just screamed. I fell out of my chair and onto my knees.
"What's happening?!" I cried out in pain. I put my head in between my hands and on my ears.
"Well?! What the fuck is with you guys and not answering my questions?" I screamed as all stayed quiet.
Drake then went, "Somebodies talking to you."
"Ya dipshit. You," I cried with all seriousness.
"No, well yes," he chuckled before looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. "On the other side."
"My son!" I muttered rocking back and fourth. The pain in my head was killing me but I pulled my hands away from my ears shaking and said it one more time.
"My son! Jimmy!!" I yelled standing up and spinning.
I continued to cry but this time with tears of joy. I fell back to my knees and cried some more.
"My son."

--
Sorry this was so short but I had to set you up for chapter 8&9😏 great things ahead people. great thangsss.

Somebody love me.

#itscomplicated bahaha