Chapter Two: Without Her

Okay so I'm just gonna touch on a few things before you read this.
1) The format of the story last time was really weird so I'm gonna try and fix that.
2) Every other chapter the POV is gonna change. This one is from Jimmy's.
Let's go!
--
My eyes flung open and I began to hyperventilate.
"Mom! Mom! Moommm!" I screamed rolling over and burying my head into the bedsheets trying to block out the sounds of my sobs. Then I stopped.
I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I rolled back over and saw another bed next to me. I saw another boy. He had some kind of breathing contraption hooked up to him.
Ugh you fool! Great first impression fuck up, I thought to myself as I half smiled towards him.
"Hi," I said sitting up and wiping my face.
"Hi," he responded pulling himself up in bed. He was muscularish and looked older than me, I guessed about 15. He had brown hair spiked up and it glistened with gel. He looked like a rich snobby boy.
"What are you in for?" I asked immediately regretting it. I scrunched my eyebrows and opened my mouth as if to take it back but he cut me off.
"It's okay," he half giggled then continued, "I have a heart and breathing disorder."
"Oh... I'm sorry"
"It's okay. I was born with it. I practically have a room reserved for me here," he said smiling than turning to the window but he quickly brought down his head. I couldn't imagine how hard that would be being here all the time... But wait, where IS here?
"What do you mean by here? Just like the hospital here or.... Just where is this?" I said pulling my legs out from under the covers and putting my head in between my knees. As soon as I looked down though I saw a cord shaped thing poking out from my nighty the hospital had put on me. I poked it and put my legs back down. I then without thinking got out of bed and began to unbutton the back of my "dress". I caught a glimpse of my roommates shocked face.
I sure as hell hope he isn't gay. I thought as I shimmied my 'dress' down to my hips and saw a clear cord pumping something into me.
"What the fuck?!" I yelled trying to step away from the bed but I fell onto the ground and heard a clatter behind me. I arched my back and sobbed and pounded the ground with my fist. I turned back around and saw an air pump on the ground. Why was I hooked up to this?! It was just a car crash. Where's mom?! I wondered turning to my new roommate.
"Your in the Lung and Heart Issue part of the hospital," he said looking deep into my eyes. At that moment I felt my heart stop with shock.
"MOOMMMM!" I screamed before everything went black.