Chapter Four: The News

I woke up hyperventilating again.
"Mom mom MOMMM," I screamed with my eyes closed. This all felt very déjà vu, except this time I knew where I was and there was more then just my roomate in the room. I could feel hands on my chest and another contraption hooked up to me.
My eyes flung open and I demanded to be told what I needed to know.
"What's wrong with my heart?! Or lungs? Or MOMMM," I cried. This was the most vulnerable I had ever felt in my life.
"Calm down. In your... accident you and your mother got seriously injured," a doctor responded. It was one of the two above me, I couldn't tell because they both had masks over there mouths. They were acting as if I was radioactive, which, hell may be possible. Then it hit me, mom. Something's wrong with her.
"Where's mom?! Can she come to me if I can't go to her? Why can't I go to her," I spazed. I was an emotional wreck that just wanted to know what had happened to my mom. I felt like a young child.
"Your mothers in another part of the hospital. You can visit her later," the other doctor said glancing at the other one. They were hiding something. I could tell. Then the doctor continued, "You must calm down. Your heart can't handle stress right now."
"Why?! What's wrong with me!" I sobbed glancing over to were my roomate had been. He was gone but a plate of food was on the table next to his bed.
Thank god he's gone. You looked like a complete idiot earlier, I thought while turning back to the doctors and looking longingly into there eyes. I wanted to guilt them until I knew the truth. I was good at the puppy dog eyes, I had used them so many times before back when mom and I begged for food.
"I just want to know the truth," I choked out before closing my eyes and pulling my hands away from there grip.
All was quiet and I didn't dare open my eyes to see there faces.
I waited.
I stayed silent until the first doctor spoke up again, "When the car flipped you broke two of your ribs. One of them cut into your heart."
"Then why am I alive?" I back sassed. I only did this to cover up the fact that I was broken both physically and now emotionally inside.
"Well, it pushed it out of place and we have a cord," the doctor paused and moved the sheets to reveal my bare stomach which had the same tune in it as before. So it wasn't an air pump.
He then continued as I poked the cord, "The cord is pumping a body friendly air type thing into you body so the heart will slowly move back into place."
Ew. I thought as I wondered why there wasn't a cast on my ribs. But I was to tired to ask. Plus two hot girls I had noticed where outside my door, so naturally I didn't want to look too pathetic. The walls into my room and all the other hospital rooms were glass so caretakers could look in I guessed.
I thought about asking for my mom but I knew "woman" like these didn't wanna date a mamma's boy. So I improvised.
"Thanks. Now how about you guys go get me my dinner," I said smoothly. They looked shocked but hey I could've done worse things. They glanced at each other before they left then trotted out. The two girls moved out of there way and then both turned around to ask the doctors a question.
"Damn," I muttered as the brunnette turned around. She was short but she had a fine ass. I checked out the tall blonde and was also pleased. She reminded me of my mom though... not her ass. No no no I had never checked out my Moms ass haha. But the hair and the height and- they turned back around.
I smiled and waved as I pulled myself up slowly in bed things to exhibit my muscles. They both gasped and I looked down.
The nighty I had half stripped off earlier, it was now completely gone.
My sheets exposed my uhm how do I say this.. manhood? Yes manhood.
I gasped too and hastily pulled the covers back up blushing. I looked back out the door and the girls where gone.
"Great job fuck up," I muttered hitting the button to put down the shades and then running to the closet to put on another nighty.
Even in a hospital I still couldn't pick up a girl.