Chapter 1: Camila got kidnapped.

"This is Alpha 1 is everyone in position?" Michelle spoke on the radio on her collar. "In position." They replied. "Not yet in position." Camila said. "The others proceed and Ally and Camila hurry up.” Michelle said then they started moving. "Alpha 1 there is 2 guys approaching from your right." They heard Demi said from their earpiece. "Copy." Michelle answered then she turned behind her. "Troy come here." Michelle said then Troy came closer to her. "What?" Troy asked when she is behind Michelle. "Get the other one we'll just knock them down." Michelle said then Troy nodded as they waited for the two guys to appear in front of them. When they saw the two Troy and Michelle quickly stood up and covered their mouth then they jerks their hands on the two guy's neck. When they are unconscious they quickly pulled them and tied them down. "Coast is clear." Demi told them then they started moving for the next position. "Did you find Mr. Brooke already?" Michelle asked on the radio. "Still working on it." Demi said. "Alpha 2: Sniper in position." Ally said then they started looking for the target using the binocular and telescope. "We found him, there are near Beta 1's position." Camila said when she saw them through the telescopes.

"Beta 2 you know what to-" Michelle was cut off when they heard a gun fired. "Holy shit." Camila said then they started leaving their position. "Plan B." Michelle said. "Your fucking plan B won't work right now!" Camila yelled as the shooting of gun continued. Michelle left their position as they shot everyone they saw. "Beta 2 cover Alpha 2." They heard the Beta 1 leader commanded the Beta 2. "Copy Beta 1 cover Alpha 2." One of the Beta 2 answered as they started shooting. "Troy, you go that way." Michelle said then they separate ways. "Alpha 1 they got Alpha 2." Beta 2 said then Michelle elbowed the guy in the chest in front of her then shot him in the head. "How did it happen?" Michelle asked when the Beta 2 was about to replied Demi spoke. "I'll get them." Demi said. "No, you stay in your position I'll get them." Michelle yelled. "Fine." Demi said then Michelle shot someone running towards Beta 1 then the Beta 1 thanked her then she started moving again.

"There are heading towards the exit." Demi said then Michelle run towards then when she exited the building she didn't saw them. "Are you fucking kidding me? There are not here." Michelle cursed then she heard someone running towards her she turned around then she saw 2 guys running towards her. Michelle pulled her knife on her back then she started swinging it towards the guys when she got the change she stabbed the guy on the neck when she pulled the knife she throw it towards the other guy and it ended on his chest she walked towards him and pulled the knife and stabbed him multiple times when she was sure the guys are dead she quickly walked away from them.

"There is a small warehouse across the building on your left that's where they took them." Demi said then Michelle turned on her left and started running. When Michelle saw the small warehouse she shot the people guarding the door and quietly run towards the house. "Such a shame Ally. You are good why don't you be like your sister?" She heard someone spoke. "Because I don't to be a criminal like you." She heard Ally replied then she heard someone being slapped. "You are a disgrace to our family." Mr. Brooke said. "That's not true!" Camila butt in. "Shot me then." She heard Camila added that's when she burst the door open. When she got inside she saw Camila shielding her body to protect Ally. She quickly shot the 2 guards inside the house when she saw Mr. Brooke was about to pull the trigger she shot him on the head. "No!" Ally said then she run past Camila and kneed beside her father. "Why?" Ally asked as tears rolled down her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She screamed then she saw Camila looking at her. "Are you okay? I've been trying to wake you up for the last 3 minutes. You've been sweating I guess you are having another nightmare." Camila said then she wipes Michelle's sweat from her face. "I dream about Ally's father again." Michelle said when Camila gave her a glass of water. "You should take a shower and meet me downstairs I made us breakfast." Camila said as she combs Michelle's hair with her fingers. "Okay." Michelle said then she removed her blanket and walked towards the bathroom inside her room.