Chapter 5: Carnival.

Chapter 5: Carnival

“Come on there is a play there.” Camila said as she pointed at something then they walked towards the play. “We need to buy a ticket to get inside.” Lauren said then they waited on the line and after a few minutes on the line they finally have the tickets and went inside. “We are early; they are still setting up the stage.” Camila said when they sat down on their seat. “I’ll buy something to eat wait here.” Lauren said as Camila nodded at her and Lauren left Camila. As Camila wait she watched the stuffs set up everything for the show. “Watch where you are going dude.” Camila suddenly heard then she turned to her left to see the guy apologizing to the person seating on his seat then something tucked in behind him caught Camila’s attention. “Hey Boo.” Camila suddenly screamed then she immediately raised her fist but before she hit the person her fist was catch by the person.

“Remind me to not scare you again.” Lauren said as she let go of Camila’s hand then she sat down beside her. “Of course.” Camila said then she chuckled then Camila looked back to her left to find the man but she didn’t see him. “Who you lookin’ for?” Lauren asked when she saw Camila looking everywhere. “I saw this guy earlier he has a gun tucked in behind him.” Camila said as Lauren gave her a bottled water. “Are you sure it’s a real gun?” Lauren asked then Camila gave her a confused look. “Oh, they sell pellet guns in here. Maybe it’s just a toy. The pellet guns they sell here look pretty real.” Lauren said then Camila nodded at her. “Why would they sell something like that here? Isn’t it dangerous?” Camila asked then Lauren shared her popcorn. “The bullet for that pellet gun they sell here is water. It’s more of water gun but they make it look like a real gun so it will sell cool right? Do you want to buy the pellet later?” Lauren asked. “No, I’ll pass.” Camila said when the announcer announced that the play will start and the performers started performing on the stage.

…..

“When the play ended they decided to walk around the carnival. “Look.” Camila said as she pointed at something. “What is it?” Lauren asked when she saw the stall Camila is pointing out. “I want the banana stuff toy.” Camila said then she started to drag Lauren towards the stall. When they arrived Lauren scanned the game. “How do we win?” Lauren asked the guy in charge. “You have to make the tower of boxes to fall with these balls, three balls per set.” The guy said then he pointed to the boxes and the balls. “How much?” Lauren asked. “Six dollars for 3 balls.” The guy answered then Lauren gave him six dollars. When Lauren paid the guy walked towards the ball sections and walked back to Lauren and gave her the tray with three balls.

“Here are the balls, make the boxes fall as easy as that then you get your banana stuff toy.” Lauren said as she pointed to the tower of boxes and slides the tray with balls to Camila. “Alright I can do it.” Camila said as she started to stretch her arms and fingers to make it cracked. Camila throw the first ball and it went to the left side of the stall. “What was that?” Lauren asked as she started laughing. “The ball decided to fly that way it’s not my fault.” Camila said as she is trying to hide her blush from embarrassment. “Oh really? Maybe you should talk to the ball to fly to the right direction.” Lauren replied playfully Camila pouted then she grabbed the second ball. “I’m going to hit that thing and win the stuff toy.” Camila said but she failed to hit the boxes again then Lauren continued laughing at her. “You are a bully. Watch me I’ll hit it this time.” Camila said. “Okay princess.” Lauren said then Camila picked up the last ball and throw the ball again. The box on the top moved but it didn’t fall then Lauren started laughing loudly then the guy in the booth chuckled.

“The look on your face is priceless.” Lauren said when she saw Camila’s reaction when the box didn’t fall. “Stop, you are embarrassing me.” Camila said as she lightly pushed Lauren and she started to walked away. “Hey where are you going?” Lauren asked still laughing. “You are embarrassing me too much.” Camila said then she started to laugh when Lauren didn’t stop laughing. “Come back here, I’ll win the banana stuff toy for you.” Lauren said as she pulled Camila again towards the booth. “Make sure your skill doesn’t suck.” Camila said and crossed her arms then Lauren gave her a smirk. “Another set please.” Lauren said to the guy and he gave Lauren another set of balls. “Watch and learn princess.” Lauren said as she positioned herself then she aimed at the bottom of the boxes then she throw the ball with strength. The ball she throw hit the bottom of the boxes and it made a loud sound as the boxes fall on the ground. Camila gasped when she saw the boxes fall on the ground. “Does my skill suck?” Lauren mock as she smirked at Camila. “You cheated! That’s impossible.” Camila said as she lightly smacked Lauren. “No I didn’t, I’m just good and also I’m a softball player.” Lauren said as the guy started to get the stuff toy. “See? That’s cheating you didn’t tell me you are a varsity.” Camila said then the guy gave Lauren the stuff toy. “I believe this is yours.” Lauren said as she handed the stuff toy to Camila. “You have to teach me to win before we go.” Camila said as she grabbed Lauren’s arm. “Yeah sure.” Lauren gave the guy another six dollars and the guy gave her another set of three balls. “Hold this for a sec please.” Lauren said as she handed the banana stuff toy to Camila and the guy grabbed it.