Chapter 3: Within The Week.

"Let me in." Ally said to the bouncer blocking her way. "I'm sorry ma'am but this door way in is for employers and employees only. The customer's entrance is at the front." The bouncer said as he kept blocking the door. "How many times do I have to tell you that I have to see Dana?" Ally said. "I'm sorry ma'am, but no one inform me that she has to see someone today." The bouncer said then Ally frustratedly combed her hair with her fingers. "Let me in or I'll barge in." Ally said as she looked at him in the eye. "Ma'am the entrance is at the front." The bouncer said then Ally let out a frustrated sigh. "Ally?" Someone called behind her and she turned around. "Alvin! Thank god you are here." Ally said as she walked up to the guy and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" Alvin asked when Ally pulled away. "I want to talk to Dana about something but this big guy here won't let me in. I guess he's new here." Ally said as she pointed to the bouncer. "Yes he's new. Dana told me last week to hire more security guard and CCTV's in this place because two people tried to burglarize the club last week. Let her in she's Dana's little sister.' Alvin said then the bouncer stepped aside and let them in. "I'm sorry ma'am." The bouncer said then he closed the door behind them. "What did she do to the burglars?" Ally asked as they walked to the hallway. "I don't know but she hired them to do something. By the way do you want a drink?" Alvin asked and Ally nodded then they walked towards the bartender on the club. "These people are here already even if it's still early." Ally said when she looked around the club. "When your sister took your father's place she made the business bigger each day and she is also planning to build an adoption centre. I already found her a place where she can build it." Alvin said then he called the bartender and the bartender gave them their orders.

"Do you think it's not illegal?"  Ally asked as they waited for the alcohol. "We don't know yet." Alvin said then he chuckled. "The place really changed when my father died." Ally said as the bartender gave them their order. "She has her own way on dealing with your father's illegal business." Alvin said as he raised the glass to his mouth and took a sip. "I'll gladly take her in if I found enough evidence to put her inside the jail for a long time." Ally said then Alvin laughed at her. "You guys are crazy the little sister is a cop trying to catch her big sister, who is a bandit." Alvin said then Ally joined him laughing. "That's really funny." Ally said. "She always escapes from us." Ally said. "How can she not escape? She has too many connections to back her up." Alvin said then Ally agreed with him. When they finished their drinks Alvin walked Ally to Dana's room. "Thanks for the drinks." Ally said. "Let her in. She's Dana's sister." Alvin said to the bodyguards guarding Dana's office. "I'll see you later." Alvin said then Ally walked to the door and opened it then she closed it silently behind her.

"Yeah, I'll auction it next week in New York this time. It's safe with me you know that. Everything is private relax, Shirley already sent all the invitation and everything is set I also send some of my guards to secure the auction next week if something bad comes up we will move to another state it's on the invitation letters. Yes, I actually book a flight within this week. I’ll see you within the week." Dana said and Ally throw something on the ceiling then she knocked on the door so Dana can notice her presence then the chair turned around and revealed Dana. "Little sister." Dana said with wide eyes. "Hey." Ally simply replied. "How long you've been there?" Dana asked still shocked. "I just walked in you seem to be shocked?" Ally said like she didn't hear the phone call. "Just shocked to see you here. Is there anything you need?" Dana asked as she stood up and walked towards her sister. "I just want to ask you a few questions. ”Ally told her then she hugged her sister. "What is it? Do you want a drink?" Dana asked then Ally nodded. "You sent Mark to kill Jauregui?" Ally asked then Dana turned around to look at her. "How did you know that?" Dana asked as she poured the glass with alcohol. "I was there Dana! They got the wrong person what the hell was that? I told you not to touch Cabello because she didn't do anything." Ally said then she sat down on the couch.